Poll: Do you prefer playing your moonkin with glyph [Glyph of Stars] or in Moonkin Form.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Always glyph of stars. It looks cool while mounted.

Moonkin all the time. Gonna try stars when i get my CM set.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stars - With the feint hope that we will be able to use skin changing items like Sky Mirror/Noggenfogger some day, since you know Shadow Priest's can and they pretty much look exactly the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baw why no I like both option? I bounce between the two fairly equally. Sometimes I Feel like a chicken, sometimes I Feel like a doggie. Would be badass though if somehow moonkin form could show maybe your shoulder armor or something, just to have a little flava flav for us.

Moonkin for me. My gear sux so I look like a rainbow.

Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    You'd be surprised how you are focused a hell of a lot less using stars glyph - at least that's the case for me. You see a big LAZORCHICKEN people just generally want to carve you up more + option for xmog using glyph which is a big plus for me :>
    Yeah, I use the glyph for pvp, don't use it for PvE (well, not anymore, was missing my chicken )

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Moonkin form when im feeling fluffy. Stars for when I want to show off my xmog/teir armor. I would like an updated model though on both, and 4 unique would be pretty amazing.

Edit: Wishful thinking but I wish they would/could add armor to the form based on your ilvl. Would be fun to differentiate between a pimped out moonkin and once just starting. End factor being the Incarnation level armor. Though I'm sure the pvp'rs would be angry.
    Last edited by Treesus; 2013-04-25 at 03:17 AM.

Blasphemers!

Moonkin form while doing the /chicken = mind blown

I'm a Glyph of Stars guy, I mostly play my paladin but I love my dark transmog I made for my boomkin Treelapsed

10+ Year Old Account
    Boomkin form is the only reason I leveled my druid originally. The Farley dance!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have NEVER seen anyone with the Glyph in LFR or 5man.. Or in the outside world, for that matter..
    Also, I love my Troll Moonie-form. It is something every player desire.. Some admit it, the rest is a bunch of liars!!!
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I got a druid alt. When I created him, I did so for two reasons.
    1) Being a tree
    2) Being a giant laser chicken of death

Moonkin form all the way

Go play warlock if you use that awful glyph. Why wouldn't you want to be a gigantic owl beast with all the awesome noises they make.

<--- Just look at that picture.

Deleted
    I use both. But I like to show off the CM set, and the Troll casting animations aren't too bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    As tauren I prefer glyph of stars, as night elf i don't mind the moonkin form. As it doesn't look as retarded as the tauren version.
    Id they gave the form an update i would probably use it, if I liked it. Having an option is always nice though.

I use the regular Moonkin form because I'm an idiot that forgets what form I'm in without an insanely strong visual queue.

Deleted
    why play moonkin and not play the owl?! Owl all the way, except for pvp hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Despite View Post
    Owl all the way, except for pvp hehe
    Did you mean "Owl the way"?

Deleted
    original form for pve, i switch to the glyph while doing rnd bgs because for some reason if i use the original form I always tend to be the #1 target in a zerg?