Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Satyr for the Horde (ancient enemies with the Night Elves, similar origins to Blood Elves, a better "assassin" race than Trolls) could work
    I really want Mo'Arg Felguard as a demonic race for the Alliance but can't think of much justification that wouldn't put them better as a neutral race

We could have a "noble warrior race" culture of Felguard free of demonic influence and willing to join either faction as mercenaries and have that work quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Satyr for the Horde (ancient enemies with the Night Elves, similar origins to Blood Elves, a better "assassin" race than Trolls) could work
    I really want Mo'Arg Felguard as a demonic race for the Alliance but can't think of much justification that wouldn't put them better as a neutral race

We could have a "noble warrior race" culture of Felguard free of demonic influence and willing to join either faction as mercenaries and have that work quite well.
    Merciless mercenaries could be an innovation in the alliance.

They would definitely work well as mercenaries exclusively for the Alliance, the problem there is that I couldn't find any justification for their not also working for the Horde
    "They paid first" I guess but that's not very strong

i find it funny a lot of people here just said DRAENEI ARE DEMONS

they are not demons

some of them became demons however *aka eredar*

like how night elf's became satyrs

OP you're asking too much of Blizzard. Have some pandas and more disingenuous crap lore instead.

Satyr yes playable satyrs!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbot View Post
    I presume that, in this scenario, Blizzard would allow warlocks to retain their "Enslave Demon" ability, largely because it would be hilarious.
    Kind of like in the early days of WoW when Paladins could use Exorcism on Undead players.

"Please, stop! It burns!"

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    i find it funny a lot of people here just said DRAENEI ARE DEMONS

they are not demons

some of them became demons however *aka eredar*

like how night elf's became satyrs
    All Draenei are Eredar. Eredar is the name of the race, Draenei are just a faction of Eredar who did not side with the Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    All Draenei are Eredar. Eredar is the name of the race, Draenei are just a faction of Eredar who did not side with the Legion.
    In the beggining it was that. The Eredar who survived the legion named themselves Draenei, or The Exiled, and fled ( i thing it was like that ) They have nothing to do with the legion and are light-worshipping race of honourable good guys.

What I want is Demons. Literally. Demons that actually hate the other demons for what they did to them and are willing to fight. A darker race, something like Forsaken, but for the alliance. A race that just dosen't care about the other's opinion and gets results done.
    Last edited by mmocd3750dc86d; 2013-04-17 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    In the beggining it was that. The Eredar who survived the legion named themselves Draenei, or The Exiled, and fled ( i thing it was like that ) They have nothing to do with the legion and are light-worshipping race of honourable good guys.

What I want is Demons. Literally. Demons that actually hate the other demons for what they did to them and are willing to fight. A darker race, something like Forsaken, but for the alliance. A race that just dosen't care about the other's opinion and gets results done.
    A do what is necessary beyond the usual morality.