Deleted

Perfect Weak Aura?

Hey guys started using weak auras not to long back i know the basics but i was wondering is it possible to make a weak aura that will only show when all these things are up

Rune of the fallen crusader
    Potion of mogu power
    Fabled Feather of Ji-Kun 8 Stacks +
    Brutal Talisman of the Shado-Pan Assault

I wanna see when all them are up in one aura rather than 4 across my screen so i can hit my Synapse springs and Blood fury and outbreak. ofc this is for festerblight play style.

be great if any of you guys get some spare time and chuck me a few examples below thanks in advance.

At work now so cant add the import string.

But you can add triggers for the aura and only allow it to show when all (4 in this case) triggers are fullfilled.

There should be an "Add trigger" button under the "Trigger" window.
    Last edited by Delution; 2013-04-19 at 10:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have the feather or the Shado-pan trinket (Blood MS), so this is the best I can do;
    Code:
    dCtOdaGljPEnufZuvAUqvnBGUjKKUTKQDkq7LA3KSFPYpfunmbLFdLHcObRcdxv5GcY3KuogaNdv1HLyPIKfRIwoOhQk6Pkpgv45qCiijMkktwkMoXfvfUkuLUmY1j1gfPEgQuBwuBxv1PfAAI4ZQ03HKAKsILjjz0cy8qQtcjUfQORbvoVu12qvghQK)kL2amZl6HIsiyUWbHpkCGPqWFFeiyBfmW(2uKaJNAjIPcPHfpepavNuDTQ57v3RXRXmVMiYhyPNrOfVW1YjKk4bv8G0nIPy9FKNqOfVsttuIyQcyRaJ3lbrmZbbyMNaJ3lbnZt6)iVIgw8q0N0pPeGqkhr7nGpEF9q0N0pPKPZ5iAV2NHgRDSqPyEAvu8(al9e0tvQtiM5Ga8aIjrmv3bwU7avXU6UdGyOMGw8OFsjEvOcOeWRHo15mR)J8Q84fyA8(AXtRey8EjOzwS4GvzMNaJ3lbnZdrFs)KsacPCeT3a(491J(jL4vHkGsape9j9tkz6CoI2R9zOXAhlukMfpTsGX7LGMzXIdYTzEcmEVe0mpP)J8kAyXdrFs)KsacPCeT3a(491drFs)KsMoNJO9AFgAS2XcLI5PvrX7dS0tqpvPoHyMfp6NuIxfQakb8AOtDoZ6)iVkpEbMgVVw80kbgVxcAMflw86dpNriXbXXThQJnsaNMhxvHRgp(14JJReEassCMZeEEXgVj6C2lJPepuWtbQr8u66my8EjiIdM4Ho8CgHeNMZeUWHljbqvHfwTA4aWJlN5mjXlafVbeNMxnC4saWn385ZJp)eC8CMZe(EGyLgZ8GyGKzE11Gs0mlwS4jW49sqZ8uL6eIzoiaVuAf1DGL7oKau3r6ciiP6oEc1iLgcAXIfVIzEP0kQ7al3DibOUJ0fqqs1D8eQrkne0dfLqWCHdcFu4atHG)(iqW2kyG9TPibgp1setfsdlw8(DqajHfMfBa

That being said, if you can provide me with the names of the procs I can put them in there (There's 2 unused triggers where you can just insert the names for yourself though)

the only issue I see with 1 weak aura that covers everything, is that you might not get all of those things lined up, or shadopan will proc early and you won't get it with 8+ stacks of feather so you might miss it.

I would suggest something simple with time left on each proc so that you can outbreak at the last second before you lose one of your buffs. I have a messy one as of now, I'll post if I make something like what I am suggesting .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dkdk View Post
    the only issue I see with 1 weak aura that covers everything, is that you might not get all of those things lined up, or shadopan will proc early and you won't get it with 8+ stacks of feather so you might miss it.
    yeah i understand this i have weak auras tracking all my trinkets and pots and stuff but ide like that more for incase i dont see there all up jsut more of a NOOB USE OUTBREAK weak aura

Way more simple and reliable - get DKDiseases, use outbreak when it turns green.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by broodax View Post
    Way more simple and reliable - get DKDiseases, use outbreak when it turns green.
    ^^ This

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/dkdots - original and best, recently updated too.

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/dkdiseases - relitively new version of the above DKDOTS addon, not quite as good yet but may get better over time.

I just have one weak aura and that's a feather aura that pops up (along with a low gong sound) when the feather has 6 seconds remaining on the buff.

I use DKDOTS (and have done since MsV) displayed as a bar style to track the duration of diseases first and foremost, they change colour and display a % damage increase text depending on the buffs you currently have.
    Last edited by mmoc0cdb03e806; 2013-04-20 at 01:57 AM.

Deleted
    thanks for the tips and input guys