Thread: decision help

Deleted

decision help

hi,

i am actually playing a windwalker monk in a progress raid, but in the last time i pretty much lost interest in monk dd.
    i tried out my prot pala, heal druid and rogue ( atm i'm doing lfr and some random nhc raids with them ) and i have fun playing them all.

now i cant decide on dropping my monk for testing these 3 classes further and slow down all bit ( -> don't raid so often ) and in a few weeks decide what to take as my new main

or

staying with my monk, cause i think i won't get in such a good raid relating to performence/raid times rate soon again.., and the timing is some kind of bad in the middle of the content i think - > would be difficult to gear an new char at a certain point.

what would you do in my situation ? maybe some of your answers could help me with my decision .

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you should stay with your monk. If you have good raiding progress and raid often it is good to keep WW in action all the time. You can try BrM because gear is almost same you will have to change Trinkets and reforge items enchants and gems.

If you leave your monk and then you wont like any of that 3 classes or get bored with them very soon then you will be nowhere. You will be behind in raid progress with your monk and theres no telling how good you will master that 3 classes and be taken in raid for further progression.

My advice is to Stay with you monk and take 1 alt. That would fix the boring issue, as you will have two characters. With your alt you can ride a little bit or do PvP if you like it more then monk you can always change. By that way you wont risk your monks perspective in raiding.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!