Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by draculathebloodthristy View Post
    some of them maybe find that is just too much work for such little "benefits" at the end of the days.. and comparing wow raiding to real sports make no sense. sports athletes are paid millions and million of dollars for their work and are pretty much set for life if they are smart with their money.
    Many sports are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

All of you that are mentioning they are quitting because they aren't #1 or because they are whining about playing a lot.Need to realize both Vodka and Exodus were #1 US guilds and neither were #1 in recent times. Exodus has consistently been top 3 US for years, same goes for Vodka. Neither scenario changed. It's simply because of playing as much as they have been, for as long as they've been playing. Which would make the majority of people quit.

Both guilds lost players before the merger which was crippling. Mergers always have at least limited cases of drama. Especially amongst your own class or the raid leaders/guild leaders. That compounded with the above and you have a perfectly logical reason as to why they stopped raiding.

Besides, it's not like Killars didn't say all this, he gave you the reasons. Yet you want to all disregard the only credible source and speculate otherwise. Sounds like a waste of time if you ask me. At least in my case, I help you see you are irrational. DAILIES IT WAS ALL THE DAILIES.

Really liked Exodus as a guild, I used to play on Ysondre where they were seen as gods. Shame to see them go like this.

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 09:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by djtravitrav View Post
    I blame blood legion for poaching all the "best" players
    So much this. In all these posts people are forgetting that blood legion is the underlining cause.