Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    id prefer them to put all there effort into end game raiding development!
    Hi

Much as I'd love to have Furbolg be playable (and they desperately need a new model anyway), they don't really fit the the whole Legion theme the next expansion will probably have, and there aren't too many other races that are good options out there. A new heroic class would be nice. The emphasis is on heroic, because I like that death knights started at a relatively high level and got to skip content. It made rerolling easier for returning players who wanted to experience the new class and the new content. They should do that, instead of starting at level 1 like Monks did.

Id prefer Race, as long as its not one of the "Cave in" races.
    And that i mean, blizzard listening to the thosands of people asking for High elves, so they cave in and put them into the game.
    Maybe a new race we not seen before which ties into the next expansion. Maybe using the same system as the pandas did, you have a start zone, and at level 10 you pick your faction, thats something that no other mmo has done yet, and blizzard should be proud of that, and build on it

Demon hunter for sure. I dont care what you say. Theyre not like warlocks and the tinker idea sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    New class, as long as that class is Bard.

Quote Originally Posted by logintime View Post
    Much as I'd love to have Furbolg be playable (and they desperately need a new model anyway), they don't really fit the the whole Legion theme the next expansion will probably have, and there aren't too many other races that are good options out there. A new heroic class would be nice. The emphasis is on heroic, because I like that death knights started at a relatively high level and got to skip content. It made rerolling easier for returning players who wanted to experience the new class and the new content. They should do that, instead of starting at level 1 like Monks did.
    Furbolg have fought the Legion before though if I'm not mistaken, while a lot of our current races only have if they're players that did BC material, not as a race.