Thread: Leveling PvP

Leveling PvP

Now, here's an ongoing issue and of course has been, but considering right now PvP is in the worst state it's ever been at every level, max and under.. Anyways, to the point. Why are tanks hitting harder than DPS at lower levels, to fairly high actually. Even the damage healers can put out is insane, you can out damage most classes as a healer and you most definitely can as a tank.. Which is scary, and retarded. Think of it for a moment, healer.. tank.. Doing high damage, does not compute it's not what the classes are designed for.. so whyyy. Especially now that there's dual-spec, you don't have to worry about some poor soul leveling as a healer questing and trying to kill mobs.

Anyways, I really don't see why tanks and healers should be able to do such high amounts of damage rivaling that or outperforming that of a pure dps spec.. What are your thoughts on such a subject?

To the people saying, if it's not max level it doesn't matter.. Quite a few players pvp on their way to 90, some even 'twink' that's part of the community. There's also the first time players coming to the game, and leveling and doing PvP is where they judge the game at.. Coming to a game, seeing tank and healer specs out damaging the dps? Yeah, I wouldn't want to play it either. There's just another reason why you don't see as many new players as you should.

Also, saying 'get to 90' 90 pvp is utterly broken right now, and has been getting worse with every expansion. So really, it's not an improvement.
    Last edited by Omniscient; 2013-05-03 at 03:35 AM.

Let me just end this thread by saying what everyone is going to say. Low level pvp does not matter, just get to 90.