Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Animal abuse sickens me

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/sc...d-rock-1864977

this low life piece of scum,why do people do this? it really boggles my mind how they can be so cruel to defenseless animals,this scumbag looks to have been charged for breach of the peace but why not serious GBH? why should animals be any different from humans as far as violence is concerened?
    killing animals in a controlled enviroment for human consumption which is done humanely is a different topic btw,this shit is just pure evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is now the 3rd animal abuse thread on the main page

Deleted
    and that bothers you? if so dont read them,its clearly stated in the topic of the post.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was raised to believe that a Horse is just a stupid animal and therefore feels no guilt about lobbing a rock at it.

Breach of the peace is a pretty all encompassing crime in Scot's law, often used to arrest someone for clearly criminal behavior that doesn't have it's own specific law (for example it's often used in cases of Domestic abuse)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanillapie View Post
    and that bothers you? if so dont read them,its clearly stated in the topic of the post.
    It bothers me that you didn't read the forum rules, yes.

Look at how we treat each other. If humans can treat innocent humans so abhorrently, of course animals are going to suffer as well.

Deleted
    What a fucking idiot. He is also almost a pedophile.

Deleted
    Rather an animal than a human.

---------- Post added 2013-05-02 at 09:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    What a fucking idiot. He is also almost a pedophile.
    Almost a pedophile?
    ALMOST a pedophile?
    Let's start judging people for being ALMOST underage to drink alcohol/drive a car/smoke/whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Rather an animal than a human.

---------- Post added 2013-05-02 at 09:10 PM ----------

Almost a pedophile?
    ALMOST a pedophile?
    Let's start judging people for being ALMOST underage to drink alcohol/drive a car/smoke/whatever.
    Give me a break with that nonsense.

And really, your contribution to this thread is an inappropriate remark? "Well, at least it wasn't a human, so it's okay that it was an animal!". If people can spare the anthropocentrism at least in threads like these, it would be half cool. The guy hit an animal, vandalized a bus shelter and has a kid as his girlfriend. At least he is 17.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-05-02 at 09:17 PM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ill admit I chuckled a bit when I read punched the horse but then frowned when I read the rock part. Yes its sick indeed and sad.

And really, this is your reply? "Well, at least it wasn't a human, so it's okay that it was an animal!". If people can spare the anthropocentrism at least in threads like these, it would be half cool.
    Ideally neither human nor animal should have to suffer needlessly.

But sorry, I'd rather a horse get a rock thrown at it than a child get beaten, much as it would make me unhappy to have to choose.

Deleted

And really, this is your reply? "Well, at least it wasn't a human, so it's okay that it was an animal!". If people can spare the anthropocentrism at least in threads like these, it would be half cool.
    You are acting like your reply held any substance in it. Also, whenever did I say it was okay?

While I feel bad for the animal, my bigger worry is that this is an indication that the person is likely to hurt another human being as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    The fact that he's 17 and has a 14 year old girlfriend tells you all you need to know about that cunt.

Deleted
    Theres websites deticated to showing animal abuse...stop making threads over every litle thing. Let's make a post everytime someone gets a cheapshot punch irl.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    Ideally neither human nor animal should have to suffer needlessly.

But sorry, I'd rather a horse get a rock thrown at it than a child get beaten, much as it would make me unhappy to have to choose.
    That's not what this thread is about. Take your fucking shit away. Looks like turskanaattori has succeeded in sparking a shitstorm since the 1'st page. People are now trying to make snide remarks based on the previous thread.

If it sickens you so much...do something about it. I'm sure the ASPCA could always use more volunteers.

Always disappointed to see he doesnt live in my town, id love to "bump" into him.

That's not what this thread is about. Take your fucking shit away. Looks like turskanaattori has succeeded in sparking a shitstorm since the 1'st page.
    It is connected. Like stated above, this guy needs some type of therapy, because his behavior shows he's likely a threat to other people as well.

Take your misanthropy somewhere else please.