Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Laphog View Post
    I laughed at this. Mistweaver PvP is incredibly strong in duels or small skirmishes.
    If you have never encountered a fistweaver than so be it. But I have seen MW beat 1v3(3 dps, geared) with a certain degree of ease.

And PvP gear will trump PvE by ALOT. Going for PvE gear in BG/Arena will just handicap you.
    If you have ever died to a MV as a dps I feel sorry for you m8, but it is not blizzard's problem you managed to die in a healer vs dps duel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    .. Pvp power nerfs are also nerfs to healers and battle fatigue which is directly a nerf to healing is also getting buffed.
    After patch damage reduction is going to be strong the damage dealing in pvp. Healers will benefit quite a bit more from this than dps.

That being said, if they are going to remove most of the resi off pvp gear and use it for a gearing mechanism for pvers, what kinda stats do you think we will see replacing that resi? most pvp power?

---------- Post added 2013-05-05 at 09:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Why would you want a healer that could be brought down by 1 (mediocre) player? They're suppose to be hard to kill...it's a healer!
    Because my rogue being able to drop a crappy healer in 10 seconds is perfectly fine.

The point I'm trying to make is that this change is going to help the shity lower end healers who have less skill survive better. The good healers right now still do a great job in 1v3 let alone in a 1v1. The good healers will become gods.... why haven't I geared my healer yet.... TO THE ARENA!
    Last edited by Carni; 2013-05-05 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Laphog View Post
    2 dps can take down a healer, but not relatively fast. If 2 dps could 'easily' take down a healer, the 3v3 bracket would be full with 3 dps comps.
    And that's not what we want now is it?
    Yes, that would be much more preferable.

Currently, healers hold way too much sway over the outcome of organized PvP. Personally, I would not allow tanks and healers to que for PvP. But, that's just not going to happen. So, it would be best to neuter and regulate them.