Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    He hasn't even got a model update. He's making no attempt to help unseat Garrosh. He hasn't even done anything while Lor'Themar has been taking the fight to the trolls and Vol'Jin is going to be taking the fight to Garrosh. Why would anyone rally behind someone who doesn't do anything without being ordered to?
    He's an example of the everymans Orc, he has and always will be what orcs define at patriotism of the horde. He will defect with 5.3 and he will be the eu tu brute of Garrosh. He doesn't need a model update for what he stands for and i think even if he doesn't become warchief then he will be leader of the orcs.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    if thats case... think of all the thousands shes damning to Hell with the valkyrs
    The christian hell doesn't exist in wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    if thats case... think of all the thousands shes damning to Hell with the valkyrs
    That is true, and the big thing is she doesn't care. Her people are nothing but tools to keep her alive, the more undead she raises the bigger shield she has to keep herself safe. Enemies abound, can't be safe until all the world is either dead or enslaved to her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Problem is nothing will happen with Sylvanas because of the fact there is no suitable replacement. It would be too early after Garrosh to have another rebellion and that is the only way they can do it since you can just exile all the Forsaken players. They would have to build up someone to be ask popular has her and make it an internal conflict but since there has been any major development of Forsaken I don't see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    He's an example of the everymans Orc, he has and always will be what orcs define at patriotism of the horde. He will defect with 5.3 and he will be the eu tu brute of Garrosh. He doesn't need a model update for what he stands for and i think even if he doesn't become warchief then he will be leader of the orcs.
    Alright just remember to buy a plastic cover for your keyboard when 5.4 comes out and your boy Nazgrim becomes boss 11/12 in siege. We wouldn't want you tears to short out you keyboard.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    That doesn't make you warchief material.
    isn't it what made garrosh warchief material?

tis why i said "if thats the case", going off the quote i was replying to

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    he'll call her a bitch and port back to Orgrimmar
    He should port her to orgrimmar with chains just like she did to koltira :P

10+ Year Old Account
    As stated in my post the Azeroth equivalent, the void, Twisting Nether, whatever it is called or what you want to call it. Let's not make this into a religious thing please, stay on topic. I'm just saying the Azeroth equivalent to the ideas of the afterlife.

Alright just remember to buy a plastic cover for your keyboard when 5.4 comes out and your boy Nazgrim becomes boss 11/12 in siege. We wouldn't want you tears to short out you keyboard.
    Nice joke did you make it up yourself :P ? No way we are going to kill Nazgrim, i would be super shocked.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

isn't it what made garrosh warchief material?

tis why i said "if thats the case", going off the quote i was replying to
    I didn't see that "if that's the case", so I retract my statement.

And no, that isn't what made Garrosh warchief material. He's never been a general in the Horde. He came on as an advisor in Wrath after Thrall gave him his manhood back.

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Nice joke did you make it up yourself :P ? No way we are going to kill Nazgrim, i would be super shocked.
    I copy pasted what you said and changed like four words I would also be a little shocked, but not because of any outstanding character from Nazgrim, but the fact that other bosses would be more interesting. Bosses that took a stance on what Garrosh is doing. I don't think "Just following orders" is a compelling reason to have a boss and Nazgrim just doesn't seem to have taken an opinion on the matter. He doesn't speak against it or for it.

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 01:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So waking up as a rotting corpse with only malice in your mind is not hell?
    Some people philosophize that life is hell. Wouldn't that make forsaken the saviors for trying to save you from that hell?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think "Just following orders" is a compelling reason to have a boss and Nazgrim just doesn't seem to have taken an opinion on the matter. He doesn't speak against it or for it.
    as far as we know Nazgrim isn't even aware of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    So waking up as a rotting corpse with only malice in your mind is not hell?
    Read this and check out the part where Sylvannas ends up dying for the second time and what she goes through, this is what I'm referencing. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lor...s-windrunner/1

Deleted
    I copy pasted what you said and changed like four words I would also be a little shocked, but not because of any outstanding character from Nazgrim, but the fact that other bosses would be more interesting. Bosses that took a stance on what Garrosh is doing. I don't think "Just following orders" is a compelling reason to have a boss and Nazgrim just doesn't seem to have taken an opinion on the matter. He doesn't speak against it or for it.

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 01:22 PM ----------

Some people philosophize that life is hell. Wouldn't that make forsaken the saviors for trying to save you from that hell?
    Or it just means that whoever "philosophizes" that life is hell has got a couple of screws loose.

he'll call her a bitch and port back to Orgrimmar
    If History is to be believed then we KNOW that at the very least he will call her a bitch at some point.

Other than that, other than lecture her about her methods I dont really like there is much that will be done. She claimed valuable land for the Horde, even if some of it (Southshore) is uninhabitable.

the only suitable replacement for Sylvanas would be Bolvar...

The abberation resulting of the "love" between Jaina and Thrall will be the new warchief

Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    As stated in my post the Azeroth equivalent, the void, Twisting Nether, whatever it is called or what you want to call it. Let's not make this into a religious thing please, stay on topic. I'm just saying the Azeroth equivalent to the ideas of the afterlife.
    That's the void, not hell. If you don't want a religious debate, stop bringing up religious topics.

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 01:36 PM ----------

as far as we know Nazgrim isn't even aware of it
    If he isn't even aware of it then that's even more reason as to why he shouldn't be warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the void, not hell. If you don't want a religious debate, stop bringing up religious topics.
    It's essentially the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    It's essentially the same thing...
    I'll tell you why I disagree via pm, but making this religious will get the thread locked. Lets stop now.