Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    i'm a casual player. i haven't done a 5 man heroic since 5.0

i got my monk into LFR after having done about 5 heroics, i then never went back. just lfr, i dont care about the valor cap every week as i honestly dont need it, lfr gives me all the gear and bosses i need.

i now have 2 more level 90's, my mage and paladin, both are now in LFR, i did 1 heroic on my paladin to get some gear to get me into LFR, on my mage, i didn't need to at all.

whilst levelling, i completely skip dungeons, i cba with them, i can level faster by questing.

so i dont know who the OP is speaking for, but he is certainly not speaking for me. i'd prefer to see a decent set of heroic 5 mans at the start of an expansion, then i would much rather see raid development - as even though i am a casual now, i've earnt my raiding stripes.

if it's a choice between blizz putting out 1 12 boss raid and 3 scenarios in a patch, versus 1 6 boss raid, 1 dungeon and 3 scenarios, i'd rather see the 12 boss raid and no dungeon.

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 01:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    Problem is, how do you mix challenging content and solo-queue matchmaking?
    I'd like to see some kind of cross-realm LFG tool (TBC style, where you can see others before inviting) for normals, a bit like OpenRaid.
    you add a separate queue to LFR with a higher ilvl requirement and a pre-requisite that you have cleared easy-mode LFR.

simple really
    <insert witty signature here>

10+ Year Old Account
    We have enough LFR threads open right now and this one wasn't particularly constructive to begin with.