Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    Then set up a group with your friends or guild mates and DON'T do LFD. If you think you are that much of a "god" when it comes to dps, go do it on your own time. DON'T waste the time of LFD tanks and healers that don't want to put up with your bullshit.
    Did you read what he wrote? He is not wasting their time. In fact, he is making their run a lot faster. It's also a good learning experience for tanks that they should pull a bit faster. If you have a healer who can keep you alive through tanking all of the dungeon at once, you should be going faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    Just for you, your aware linking peoples profiles without their consent etc is against rules, yeh?

You really spent that time looking for them? Lordy, really must be getting under your skin
    I have only linked my profiles, and given you some random names. If they have any relation to you then I guess I'm just that good, right?

The point here is I am right, you are wrong. Good day.

No reason to be kicked IMO.

You were rather annoying as well when you asked for "1 good reason not to kick."
    It's not like Heroics are hard so a few extra mobs or fast chain pulling shouldn't be a problem unless... you're terrible.
    In which case he was improving your game by making it slightly more difficult for you.

What I don't understand is everyone seems to be in consensus that it's ok to pull dead weight i.e carry noobs but to put up with someone who is moving things at a faster pace saving you TIME is unacceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Let's race a heroic dungeon of your choice, you skip mobs, I'll ham everything, guarantee I'm done faster than you? lol.
    440 alt v 520 Narcissistic derp? Sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    There is no point, your just pathetic As for random profiles? Your talking cack, it's easy enough to find peoples information given forum/character names, and information they may give using other posts, but doesn't give you the right to link it. Stop trying to use a strawman as an argument for being pathetic

Your not right, far, far from it. Your sadly the kind of player that has created the wonderful toxic environment that inhabits WoW today. Your mother must be so proud

Anyways, ignored. Laters
    Played since vanilla, you're crying about random heroics. Pretty sure you're the problem here, but whatever.

@Treelife: I'll equip shadowmourne and rag hammer and bunny ears.

Edit: Nevermind you both just conceded. Choptimus is victorious, again. The croud go wild! *cheeeeeeer*

Deleted
    Does it really matter who is right and who is not? It's a video game... If someone is ruining the fun you have in the dungeon just kick them. If the kick goes through, well.. You probably weren't the only one not liking him

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Nevermind you both just conceded. Choptimus is victorious, again. The croud go wild! *cheeeeeeer*
    Only there's no crowd, just a bunch of people who think you're an idiot, you won nothing because your original argument was flawed, DPS isn't there to tank, regardless of what they can / can't do.

Lets not forget why this thread started, they kicked a DPS who wouldn't stop pulling when asked not to, there's no way you can side with the DPS and "win"

10+ Year Old Account
    I would probably have kicked him a lot sooner than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    Only there's no crowd, just a bunch of people who think you're an idiot, you won nothing because your original argument was flawed, DPS isn't there to tank, regardless of what they can / can't do.

Lets not forget why this thread started, they kicked a DPS who wouldn't stop pulling when asked not to, there's no way you can side with the DPS and "win"
    I already have won. Two people called me out quoting their friends have easy gold challenge modes, and then got sat down!! BOOOOOM!!! NOTHING BUT NET!!! SWOOOOSH!!! AIR JORDAN!!!

The true joke of all this is that this is even a discussion. 5man hcs too hard pls mean dips dont dips weit for 3 sunder aggro hard

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to close this here. The unacceptable trolling & provoking is not tolerated here