Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    I can't do it because BRÅ AREN'T ALLOWED TO RESEARCH MORE ABOUT IT BECAUSE IT WAS DEEMED RACIST.
    Get a different source? Ohhhhh i would like to see that actually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    so then why are you asking us to do it? lol
    Because you're turning your blind eye to when BRÅ said it's cultural.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasami View Post
    Declaring "THEY BREED RAPISTS" based simply on your imagination isn't any kind of a critisism.
    http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenf...cuse-for-rape/

Mr Regan said Esmatullah Sharifi was uneducated, illiterate, inexperienced in forming relationships with women, and was confused about the nature of consent. He is in Australia on a permanent protected visa.
    We’re not just dealing with ignorance of the law. We have Western judges setting out the notion that if a Muslim settler in Europe, America or Australia does not understand the concept that women can refuse sexual contact, that this is a mitigating circumstance.
    But they do. In Muslim sexual mores, serious acts of violence being committed against women are not a problem because the women do not belong to themselves. They belong to their family.
    Their culture and religion is the causation. What is so hard to understand?

Deleted
    I would also like to point out Muslim is a religion/culture not an ethnicity. Just before the ethnicity card gets pulled again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meteoria View Post
    I would also like to point out Muslim is a religion/culture not an ethnicity. Just before the ethnicity card gets pulled again.
    How many swedish muslims do you think there are in Sweden?

And no, it's not just a religion or cultural. It's also a political ideology.

I think it most likely is due to their culture. Their view on women in particular.

That is of course debatable, but there is no question that there exists a problem specific to these groups. Ignoring this problem doesn't make it go away, and I've said this before, but I'm not asking for mass deportations or anything like that (that's merely shifting the problem onto another country). I want to solve the problem, be it through education, discussion and/or integration.

Ninja edit: I must clarify, I'm not generalizing, I'm recognizing a problem that seems unique to certain groups of people. That doesn't mean I generalize all people of this group as rapists or whatever.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    How many swedish muslims do you think there are in Sweden?
    I don't know i'm not Swedish. (I only know of one in England and he was converted, but i digress) My point still stands it is a religion and culture, not an ethnicity, if you stand by your point you shouldn't care about the ethnicity as long as they are Muslim.

We are both aware that Ethnicity and Culture often overslap so stop diverting the thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    We are both aware that Ethnicity and Culture often overslap so stop diverting the thread.
    See post on previous page, a reply to my "Rapists as a group are a problem". It was/is relevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know i'm not Swedish. (I only know of one in England and he was converted, but i digress) My point still stands it is a religion and culture, not an ethnicity, if you stand by your point you shouldn't care about the ethnicity as long as they are Muslim.
    Yes it is culture, and it's still a problem

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Yes it is culture, and it's still a problem
    See, the issue is Rapists as a whole (at least the topic of the recent discussion). On the topic of the thread, it still continues to be the actions of the minority taking Sharia Law which often conflicts with Government Law to the extreme, i'm not saying it's a problem, i'm saying attack the people who are the problem, not the whole group of which they are a subsidiary of

Deleted
    See, the issue is Rapists as a whole (at least the topic of the recent discussion). On the topic of the thread, it still continues to be the actions of the minority taking Sharia Law which often conflicts with Government Law to the extreme, i'm not saying it's a problem, i'm saying attack the people who are the problem, not the whole group of which they are a subsidiary of
    They're hiding in the "majority group".

Because you're turning your blind eye to when BRÅ said it's cultural.
    why should i believe what they concluded?

Deleted
    Doesn't mean you should attack the majority group, just means you should find the culprits then attack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    why should i believe what they concluded?
    Because they're a state sponsored institute in Sweden who research crime and the causes behind it? Sadly enough current government banned further research.

Deleted
    Yeah, pick a guilty here and there, it'll make the picture look good, right? Like we take mothers to court when their sons ride somebody over when drunk, right? ...Right?
    Last edited by mmoc560053bb87; 2013-05-11 at 07:09 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, pick a guilty here and there, it'll make the picture look good, right? Like we take mothers to court when their sons ride somebody over when drunk, right?

...right?
    Or entry to the country could be denied as a whole until there are no such problems.

Deleted
    Or entry to the country could be denied as a whole until there are no such problems.
    It's ironic that you're critisizing the so-called uneven treatment in the face of justice and then move on to take the unequal justice to a whole another level. You're just a racist hellbent on getting your little nervers satisfied.

Deleted
    I'm leaving, done. Just purely fucking done. Words cannot describe how fucking crazy that is.

Deleted
    It's ironic that you're critisizing the so-called uneven treatment in the face of justice and then move on to take the unequal justice to a whole another level. You're just a racist hellbent on getting your little nervers satisfied.
    It's not racist to deny them living in the country. It's not our responsibility to make sure they have a home, that's their own responsibility.