Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Are you picky when it comes to choosing a partner?

Do you see yourself as picky when you choose your potential partner? Not just on a physical level but also emotional and financial etc.
    Do you have a whole list of what someone should and shouldn't have if you want to even consider being in a relationship with them, or are you the guy/girl thats generally easy to please?

I don't see myself as picky but ofcourse there are things that i prefer a partner having.
    What about you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I'm picky. Why would you want to choose just anyone as a partner? I'd rather be alone than with someone I'm not likely to truly care about.

I don't have a list, though.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a list, but its mostly about how they look and what they like and such. I don't think I would care much about the financial part.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Of course I'm picky. Why would you want to choose just anyone as a partner? I'd rather be alone than with someone I'm not likely to truly care about.

I don't have a list, though.
    There are plenty of people who would just choose anyone,not that it's good to just choose whoever for the sake of just being with someone though! so i pretty much agree with what you said.

I thought I had a list that was important but then I fell in love with someone I would have normally not given a second look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

Deleted
    Yes I am picky, but have had the same partner for 8 years now so I guess being fussy works.

Deleted
    Yes, very picky. I can afford to be so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very, very picky. I don't care so much about financial situations (though, snagging a rich one would have been nice ;P). Physical appearance isn't as important as personality for me, but I really don't like fat or tons of muscle. And being in the US, finding someone as thin as I am is hard lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone has a preference, i'm sure there's a match out there for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    I'm very, very picky. I don't care so much about financial situations (though, snagging a rich one would have been nice ;P). Physical appearance isn't as important as personality for me, but I really don't like fat or tons of muscle. And being in the US, finding someone as thin as I am is hard lol
    Thats still pretty shallow to not like someone just because they have a lot of fat or muscle

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not that picky, at least to start dating (I have to like his body and i have to like his personality -I don't have a list of things he should be or he should do-), then while i date him i start looking the good and bad parts about him

I seem to go only go after women with a particular personality type, so I guess that makes me picky.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Thats still pretty shallow to not like someone just because they have a lot of fat or muscle
    Your point? I have my likes and dislikes just as everyone else. Too much muscle screams 'meathead' to me, and I weigh 80 lbs., I don't want someone who can crush me.

I'm pretty picky, because honestly, I don't mind being single at all. If I'm going to change that status, going from something comfortable and predictable to an unknown that's potentially awful, it won't be for anyone who doesn't really stand out to me. She has to be attractive, and has to have a lifestyle very similar to mine. Personality can vary a lot, whether she acts a lot like me or is completely extroverted, as long as it's pleasant. But if lifestyles aren't compatible and there's not a significant physical attraction, why bother?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well you can be picky about a lot of things when finding a partner but your never gonna find one that matches all your wishes i went for the feeling and everything else came after that.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    How so?

I wouldn't date a hambeast, guess why - i don't find it attractive.

I wouldn't date a bag of bones either, not attractive.

Am i what you view as shallow? If so, get real - people are attracted to certain aspects.

i like girls who are very pale and very clingy, as well as slighty insane.

that last part might mean theres something wrong O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

not picky but I did notice that the more relationships I had, the more I know what I like and don't like.

Deleted
    So let people be "shallow", everyone have their preferences.

oh and redheads i like redheads
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552