Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyteyes View Post
    MoP is also garbage. Need proof? Look at the 1.3 million subscriber loss. And no don't give me that "but most of it was in China" bs, they already stated a lot of the loss also came from the US. 1.3 million subscriber loss is huge and they also admitted they are expecting more losses. They need to fix this shit otherwise people at Blizzard are going to be out of jobs for cut backs and the quality/fun of the game and the players will also suffer for it.
    You haven't played MoP have you?
    MoP is one of the greatest expansions, Blizzard haven't made such a good expansion for a while.
    If you think MoP sucks then you can better leave the MMO Genre and go play CoD because this is how you expect a MMO.
    Go back to the QQfest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You haven't played MoP have you?
    MoP is one of the greatest expansions, Blizzard haven't made such a good expansion for a while.
    If you think MoP sucks then you can better leave the MMO Genre and go play CoD because this is how you expect a MMO.
    Go back to the QQfest
    MoP sucks, deal with it, fanboy

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-05-10 at 11:12 AM.
    Aldoraan Ret Pally since 2.4

Outland - love forever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldoran View Post
    MoP sucks, deal with it, fanboy
    MoP hasn't Deal with it Hater.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-05-10 at 01:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    It will be Burning Legion related. 100% sure about that
    Considering we have absolutely no information about it, I don't know why you are. I'm 100% sure it's about Hozen poo flinging, on the same basis as your confidence.

we should see the trademark soon if they plan for an early 2014 release.

im not 100% sure how these things work but im pretty sure you have to trademark something a certain amount of time before its released or something like that.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

We will see leaks closer to Blizzcon. It's too early.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxeon View Post
    Considering we have absolutely no information about it, I don't know why you are. I'm 100% sure it's about Hozen poo flinging, on the same basis as your confidence.
    yes, please tell me of all the other important lore characters shouting off about this and that, i completely forgot that anduin was flying over the sea with super saiyan powers going "THE NAGA ARE COMING THE NAGA ARE COMING" and that thrall was building sand castles going "the old gods are after me lucky charms"
    and oh dont let me forget all those murlocs marching into stormwind and orgrimmar going "the time is nigh the great raptor sky people shall come down and murdelate you all"

oh wait... wrathion is the only one doing that.

i know some people like to come into threads like this and be "that guy" but please dont act like it wouldnt be the biggest troll ever if blizzard spends the entire expansion building up the burning legion only to go "we tricked you ha ha its really emerald cactus expansion featuring the justice league CROSS OVA YEAAAAAH"
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxeon View Post
    Mal'ganis's return in Wrath, Demon hunters returning in Cata (Maw of the Void), Profit of Sargeras in Felwood, Warlock Class quest and Wrathion repeatedly saying the Burning Legion is returning very soon.... I don't know about you..but I think that may be a wee enough evidence to come to the conclusion that the next expan will most likely be about the Burning Legion.

MoP is also garbage. Need proof? Look at the 1.3 million subscriber loss. And no don't give me that "but most of it was in China" bs, they already stated a lot of the loss also came from the US. 1.3 million subscriber loss is huge and they also admitted they are expecting more losses. They need to fix this shit otherwise people at Blizzard are going to be out of jobs for cut backs and the quality/fun of the game and the players will also suffer for it.
    haha i just about shot coffee out my nose reading that. MoP has been a fantastic product, i'm betting you haven't played it and are just trying to stir up shit.

Deleted
    People have been saying that for the past three X-packs...

Deleted
    It's burning legion related, I don't expect them to leak anything till september/october.

I'm pretty sure the alpha on the newest expansion started right after mop beta started (like previous expansions).

Deleted
    No matter what blizzard do you guys will always find something to whine about.

10+ Year Old Account
    I expect the website for the expansion to be up in a couple months, with trademark a month or two before the site goes live so I'd expect a trademark going out really soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    People have been saying that for the past three X-packs...
    except before it was just peoples hopes. this time we actually have an important lore figure who has not once but multiple times flatout said the burning legion are coming and if we dont get our shit together we are all gonna die.

honestly i'd put that down to server population imbalance and their lack of effort to fix it in any kind of sensible timescale.

MoP content has been excellent, but without a guild (as most of them left during cata) it's hard to recruit when your server is dead or dying. as such, people stop playing, the only reason i still play, is that i dont need a guild to see all the content anymore thanks to LFR. that doesn't mean i enjoy it (ok, i enjoy it the first time, after that the comradery is missing), i'd much prefer proper organised guild raiding, but blizz seems to have obliterated the middle ground gamers - i.e. normal mode raiders. which made up the majority of active guilds (or so it seems).

they need to consolidate servers imo, get the active playerbase playing together without having to pay £15 per toon for the priviledge.
    Last edited by smokii; 2013-05-10 at 11:35 AM.
    <insert witty signature here>

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    I expect the website for the expansion to be up in a couple months, with trademark a month or two before the site goes live so I'd expect a trademark going out really soon.
    i dont think we will see anything more than a trademark till blizzcon unless someone leaks a bunch of stuff

Deleted
    Bah never really thought of it, not really one of those impatient people waiting for info, never even been bothered to try beta versions.

Hope so.

I always liked "warlock"-expansion TBC, Wolk was deathknight, cata was a druid-expansion and MoP was monk expansion.

MoP is a decent expansion, not anywhere near as bad as Cataclysm was. People just have to understand its not so much about what Blizzard has done right but the alternatives to WoW that are real choices now. There is an amount that loves Rifts, another that loves SWTOR, and more thatn like GW2. When WotLK landed there was no decent alternatives. WoW is now about 8.5 years old, by Blizzcon it'll be a few weeks shy of 9 years. There we will very likely see the next expansion which will very likely be the second to the last. We'll see a spike when they both release but again during the middle of the expansion like we are right now, we'll see a gradual decline. Its not the death of wow its the graceful retirement of an extremely old MMO that has been the most successful MMO since the genre started.

Now as for the next expansion, the unveiling will be at Blizzcon, we'll have a big hint like 3 months before. They always trademark the game at that point which is how we get your first concrete knowledge of it. Patch 5.4 will go live probably around that time probably mid October at the earliest. The Beta for 6.0 will probably not start until sometime around late Q1 or early Q2 of next year. We may still see one more lore patch like 5.1 and 5.3 before the release of 6.0 though maybe its just called 6.0 instead of 5.5 (can't remember their quote but I don't believe they ever stated that 5.4 was the last patch, I thought it was referred to as the last Tier, but that is mostly my own thoughts). So I'd not expect any youtube video from beta participants until basically nearly this time next year.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    this is complete bs.
    Yes it is complete bullshit that there are no leaks on whatever it is they might have planned for the next expansion. I mean we have a right to know what the next expansion is about before Blizzard officially reveals it, right? Right?

There'll most likely be a certain title trademarked in the next months, people will then either speculate on what the next xpac is going to be or refute any meaning or importance the trademarked title has. They'll probably reveal the next xpac then at Blizzcon 2013 and we'll see that it is connected to the earlier trademarked title.

There does not have to be a leak, it all depends on how well Blizzard can keep it a secret. There was no leak on MoP either, other than the trademarked name, which is not really a leak to begin with.