Are all the souls still viable?

I started in Beta 1 and ended up with a very early Greenscale kill, I farmed my prestige 6 in PvP and loved every min of this game. That wall of, we cleared all content hit me and I walked away. I am going to come back and have one single question now with the game, are ALL of the souls for ALL of the classes still viable?

For example, I used to PvP as a Chloro/Warlock/Archon
    Im thinking of making the switch to the easy PvE (Yeah, I said it) to get my feet wet again and get used to tab targeting MMOs once more. Thinking of going with Chloro as the main. What would be good souls to get good synergy with this or are they all viable and it is still to each his own?

Yes, I do want to main a support mage

There is always the fan of the month spec that people think is required to do any raiding but as long as you learn your abilities with your setup you'll do fine for 90% of the content.

For non-serious raiding, you can roll with pretty much any sensible soul setup IIRC.

I know chloro is still 100% viable while raiding as a primary soul, but I'm not sure about secondary souls as I don't raid. Archon is the primary support soul though, while chloro is a healer, so you'll have to pick which you want.

In PVE, all souls are viable. All combination of souls are viable.

HOWEVER.

It is by design that not all souls are viable for all raid encounters. By design.

Don't PVP whatsoever.

Awesome, thanks for replies.
    Pretty much exactly what I expected so now I just need to test the new souls, redo my math sheets and be on my way lol.

Dont worry about PvP I am WAY to picky with what I take so Ill end up over doing everything. Just my nature.