Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    If they were to make a new BG like this, that would be fine. But when it comes to AV, I would much rather they remove it from the random Battleground list so those who don't like it can stop complaining about having to run it, and reverse all changes to it by re-adding all the removed guards, elite guards, removal of the reinforcement system, and a buff to both Generals so they can't be zerged down so easily. I loved the old 7 hour battles, and no it's not just nostalgia, I remember spending entire evenings doing nothing but running AV because I found it so fun. I didn't really care about winning or losing, the battles themselves were so epic and massive.
    Oh yea, I remember the long battles in AV. Was usually a good source of PvP'ing and it was always funny seeing someone in your BRD/LBRS/UBRS/Strat/Scholo groups go "Sorry guys I have to drop group, my AV queue just popped and I've been waiting about a hour".

Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    Av should stay the way it is
    change can be for the better or for the worse, I think what they did to AV was already for the worse so maybe something can be done to fix it. Like someone said bring it back to its old self and remove it from the list.

or perhaps a more radical approach.