Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i'd make wow much more realistic, with better physics, a interactable environment aswell as alot of blood and gore!

Many good ideas in this thread, like Transmog Dye, new factions, new emotes, new races and classes, professions and so on!

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't really 'inventing' something as it is reimagining, but I want more "Herald of the Titans"-style achievements.

Example:
    [Heroic Lei Shen]: Beat Lei Shen on heroic difficulty, doesn't give title
    [Glorious Heroic Lei Shen]: Beat Lei Shen on heroic difficulty at level 90, without any gear higher than what is obtainable in Heroic Throne of Thunder. Rewards "Storm's End" title.

It gives the hardcores a little extra something to show off, without removing anything or making it trivial.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    A Raid Wipe command.
    Basically instead of being able to call for a wipe and having people run into the fire / stand in front of a boss etc.
    The raid leader would be able to type /command that would instantly kill the entire raid.

Of course there would be restrictions on this, IE would only be active in a guild raid group, not in LFR, not in pugs etc
    That's just too much damn power for one person/a few people to wield.

Spells with a visual effect could have colors changed on a whim.
    -Likely not from a full spectrum of colors, but more likely a set of 9-12 colors. Default, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, and an handful of others.
    -Various epic quests could unlock some others. (Sha-touched (black/white), Fel (Orange/Green), etc.)

Melee kind of have it nice, right now, you've got a broad selection of weapons to match whatever armor thanks to transmog.
    If a mage gets a set of green armor, It looks odd when he's throwing blue, violet, red spells. The ability to throw blue fireballs, green arcane missiles, and purple frostbolts would be superb.

Remove Racials (Or at least racials that have an impact on PVP and endgame PVE.)
    Implement a Path-of-the-titans-esque system in it's place.

-Would work in tandem with current talent trees, but not be class specific.

-Broken into various paths.

-Broken into tiers. Tiers are unlocked by level, Starting at early levels. Each tier gets multiple options, some powers may not be exclusive to a path, or have very similar variants based on the theme of the path.

-Each tier would be unlocked with some quests, and/or a solo scenario, giving some lore based on the path you've chosen. Once a tier is unlocked, you will not need to repeat these quests at change your path (You'd talk to a trainer, drop your path, and then pick it up from a new trainer for the path you want to pick up)

-Each path would have visible cosmetic features and abilities. Examples: Horns, Halos, Wings, Floating runes/sigils, darkened shadow, etc. These features could be toggled.

-Many powers would be based upon the existing racials. Powers may not be exclusive to one path if it makes sense for it to be in multiple places. (this would give you the option of X or Y if there was a power of similar effect in either path)

What does it accomplish

-Lets players play whichever race they want. "OP" Racials are moved into the various paths.
    -Puts a bit more meat into the leveling process. Tiers would be minor enough that you wouldn't feel pressed to drop what you're doing when you level up to go back to town and start your path quest.
    -Expandable, and adds emphasis on making warrior A feel a little bit different from warrior B.

Drawbacks
    -Likely tough to balance. If path X has all the things pvper's want, everyone will take path X. All paths should be lucrative, even if not equal.

A Raid Wipe command.
    Basically instead of being able to call for a wipe and having people run into the fire / stand in front of a boss etc.
    The raid leader would be able to type /command that would instantly kill the entire raid.

Of course there would be restrictions on this, IE would only be active in a guild raid group, not in LFR, not in pugs etc
    Love it. .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Althought this sound amazing as hell, the people that aren't in guilds will be missing out on a lot. Guess people would just need to get out of the basement sociality and get on them guilds
    Yeah, Guilds would be more meaningful. I am kinda missing that guilds are not that popular anymore. You have LFR and LFG (not judging here, its not my thing, though) but there are no real things you can do as a guild together and get kredit (the guild challenges are nice, but there could be more)
    You can also say, people who dont like challenge mode or pet battles, arenas or pvp or even raiding miss out a lot. I think some people would like it, and look for a guild (thing is, once you have all the upgrades, what then? New guild members would not get to see the work and stuff. So there should be some way for new players to attach to the guild. maybe some repairquests)
    But I can see the problem you see

10+ Year Old Account
    A Raid Wipe command.
    Awesome Idea I like it

10+ Year Old Account
    The raid wipe command, seems great to be honest. But isn't it alittle to much power for one man ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    A 2 handed fist weapon.
    Kind of like Mallow's adjoined hand rolling pin attack in Super Mario RPG? I dig it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panszer View Post
    The raid wipe command, seems great to be honest. But isn't it alittle to much power for one man ?
    They can make it like the "Kick player" command, as soon as the raid leader does the command to wipe the raid, all allive (or everyone, allive or dead) has to accept or decline almost like a ready check.

-Update character models and animations. Give every character a free redesign to stop the whining.

-Incorporate weapons into casting animations. Would look especially awesome with wands or staves. Having that staff stuck to your back just seems so... pointless.

-Rework hunter and rogue specs to make them more diverse. Give both at least one melee and at least one ranged spec. Give rogues one stealth-less spec and hunters a pet-less spec.

-Instanced player or guild housing. Show off your achievements in the form of awesome looking trophies!

-One-handed guns and crossbows, and the ability to dual-wield them. Because.

-Path of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    1handed bow
    How would that work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    How would that work?
    lol yeah dont know myself. might be from an engineer and it automaticly loads itself and pulls back and shoots lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeozordon View Post
    They can make it like the "Kick player" command, as soon as the raid leader does the command to wipe the raid, all allive (or everyone, allive or dead) has to accept or decline almost like a ready check.
    Now, with that twist. The idea became 100x better! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Gold Transfer would be very limited, to prevent an explosion of issues in economies. Not sure the values, but a monthly cap on the amount of gold, or no gold transfer at all, might be needed.
    Just introduce cross-realm auction house with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would emplement a system that once you buy a heirloom that it goes into a UI type thing at your character screen almost like titles and then no matter what realm you are a new character can just open the character pane and select what heirlooms they want to equip.

lol yeah dont know myself. might be from an engineer and it automaticly loads itself and pulls back and shoots lol
    Sounds like an automatic crossbow to me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Sounds like an automatic crossbow to me...
    well yeah I just tried to think how a bow would work with only one hand lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I would emplement a system that once you buy a heirloom that it goes into a UI type thing at your character screen almost like titles and then no matter what realm you are a new character can just open the character pane and select what heirlooms they want to equip.
    Love this idea, i've been wanting to lvl chars at other realms. With Heirloom.