Deleted
    "this video is blocked in your country by channel 4....."
    Channel 4 is in my country... /lesigh

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    Channel 4 is in my country... /lesigh
    Or so you thought.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Yup! Welcome to REALITY-TV LAND! This crap happens ALL THE TIME! ^_^
    You realize chess masters would be envious of the ability to make such a plan and make it work right?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    They are getting paid to act ridiculous.
    Did they get payed 3 years ago as well? Did they pay everyone else that has stated that they are like that as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    You realize chess masters would be envious of the ability to make such a plan and make it work right?

Did they get payed 3 years ago as well? Did they pay everyone else that has stated that they are like that as well?
    It's a tv show. Being as ridiculous or bad or rude etc. is what they are getting paid to do.
    It's all fake.

It's a tv show. Being as ridiculous or bad or rude etc. is what they are getting paid to do.
    It's all fake.
    OK you're free to live in denial if you wish, there is more than enough evidence to prove that this wasn't fake beyond some customers perhaps sending food back on their own accord just to be on TV.

It's all fake.
    Yup minus the part that there's evidence well before they were talked to about the show that they were in fact that bat shit crazy. I get a healthy dose of skepticism in all things is nice, but let's not turn it into out right retardation just because these two people might actually be that big of shit heads would shatter your world view that something on TV might be accurate causing you to break out into tears.

It's okay to cry.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's all fake.
    It's easy to make bold statements without anything to back it up. Anyone can do that.
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

Deleted
    It's all fake.
    There is so much evidence posted in this statement it blew my mind. I don't even watch/like the show, but daaaaaaayyuuum.

Deleted
    It's all fake.
    OH my...can you be any more in denial. Do you need a tinfoil hat? They have proof that it happened 3 years before too.

3 years prior to the show. Exact same behavior from the owners. Any questions, people?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, someone needs to shut that place down and put those two in a mental hospital. They need real medical help.

Deleted
    I don't even know what to say. I'm sorry Gordon even went there in the first place.
    Some people... just.... gaah.

*btw, funniest shit I've ever seen, or somewhere close to that.

Deleted
    Also I am pretty sure that guy is going to burst from stress sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bananarepublic View Post
    OH my...can you be any more in denial. Do you need a tinfoil hat? They have proof that it happened 3 years before too.
    Since they can get more money from the crazier they act it is fair to say they are hamming it up and this is all fake.
    It's a reality show on TV.

Deleted
    Since they can get more money from the crazier they act it is fair to say they are hamming it up and this is all fake.
    And they were as equally insane to begin with...point nullified.

So they acted crazy for 3 years, to then contact Ramsay's TV show for "help" as a publicity stunt, when on the show proceeding to still act crazy and make bad food to have the public react the way they did, to then act even crazier on their FB page to the point where they had to close down their restaurant, to then plan a new grand opening...

That's one hell of a plan just to make your place popular 3+ years down the line, just sayin'.

So they acted crazy for 3 years, to then contact Ramsay's TV show for "help" as a publicity stunt, when on the show proceeding to still act crazy and make bad food to have the public react the way they did, to then act even crazier on their FB page to the point where they had to close down their restaurant, to then plan a new grand opening...

That's one hell of a plan just to make your place popular 3+ years down the line, just sayin'.
    At this point I think he is just using sarcasm or is a lost cause. We will see.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    This GRAND re-opening, where can i watch this, i like to watch trains crash
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Lots of restaurants have bad food and bad employees this one was no different.
    One of the reasons Ramsey even went there is because of a bad reputation.
    Once the show was rolling its anything goes because you can do no wrong all the people eating are paid and meal is free.

Lots of restaurants have bad food and bad employees this one was no different.
    One of the reasons Ramsey even went there is because of a bad reputation.
    This one was very different. It was pristine, clean, organized. By all visual signs, it was a very well-run restaurant. That's not what he usually walks into, if you've ever watched the show.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.