http://i.imgur.com/VyhZ5sb.png

thank god, killed him way too many times. 223

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soultrapper View Post
    Then pass it to your friend for christ's sake... Lots of people here would kill for that mount, keep such information to yourself.
    I've seen it drop 3 times and he already has it. Only reason I am running it is to go towards 200 mounts.

It's how the game works.

It's the same reason it drops in pugs and the idiot who manages to die in the first five seconds gemming intellect as a warrior manages to roll a 100.

Edit: This dropped while helping my brother with his legendary

Mount #224
    Last edited by Kazuchika; 2014-05-26 at 02:42 AM.

Had a good week this week, didn't screenshot any sadly but I got an azure drake, Mandokir finally submitted his raptor so I'm done with ZG, and after what feels like an eternity I finally got my favourite mount in game, the Raven Lord. Thank god I never have to see the inside of Sethekk Halls again... also picked up a jade direhorn which is nice too. And lastly, I got my flameward hippogryph.. I started that daily grind when it was first available in Cata, and it's taken me until now to finish... haha!
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)
    Garrosh would wage war against the ocean for not being made out of orcs.

Deleted
    After losing the TLPD to a guy that didn't even know what it was (served me right for tabbing out for 5 secs to do some work :<)

I decided to give Ultraxion another shot on my Monk (been wiping solo on my BrM for ages, my DK and Druid have no issue whatsoever), and this happened..

I was so happy to be done with TK...

Deleted

Decided to go and kil Alysrazor after mising few resets

I wish I got the Zulian Tiger back in the day :'(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    After losing the TLPD to a guy that didn't even know what it was (served me right for tabbing out for 5 secs to do some work :<)

I decided to give Ultraxion another shot on my Monk (been wiping solo on my BrM for ages, my DK and Druid have no issue whatsoever), and this happened..

Aaah, Im jealous of you right now.. I raided almost each week in cata since DS came out, never saw it drop.. Runs after that with pugs too, no luck. On around 68 solo kills on my DK atm. :<

15+ Year Old Account

Driving me crazy i just want the Blue Drake!

@jetjester

RNG sucks, I got 5 Blues (which I had from the WotLK days, x2) before the Azure.

Right now I'm at 202, and really only actively farming Ony (well north of 100 kills now, so thats getting old...), ZG Panther, and Alysrazor... for sanity reasons
    Last edited by Zyrinx; 2014-05-30 at 07:27 PM.

Deleted
    I decided to solo the Cataclysm dungeon hero meta achievement and on my first run in Stonecore on my paladin, I got the blue stone drake. A few days later I remember the old VoA raid and I thought of soloing it on my warlock. So I did and the Grand Black War Mammoth dropped on the last boss, Archavon. That day I decided to make a mount run with some guildies and azure drake and onyxian drake dropped, along with me getting the Cataclysm raider meta mount.

Again I lack a screenshot, I suck, but 1 week after obtaining the azure drake as I posted above, I got the blue! Was shocked haha.

I also just this minute obtained the heavenly golden cloud serpent. I guess its not that rare, but its my first non-plain cloud serpent, and it was one hell of a grind!!
    Chronic Sufferer of A.D.H.L.A.S. (Attention Deficit Hey Look A Squirrel)
    Garrosh would wage war against the ocean for not being made out of orcs.

From a tank incentive bag for Guardians of Mogu'shan.

http://i.imgur.com/OaGjbVZ.jpg
    Last edited by Lockula; 2014-05-31 at 01:43 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Got Invincible finally on Monday, then I logged off and realized I forgot to screenshot it.
    Decided to take a picture afterwards, with extra cloak sparkles! ;p

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    @jetjester

RNG sucks, I got 5 Blues (which I had from the WotLK days, x2) before the Azure.

Right now I'm at 202, and really only actively farming Ony (well north of 100 kills now, so thats getting old...), ZG Panther, and Alysrazor... for sanity reasons

On 191 at the moment. Doing argent tourney on 2 chars each day 4 more to go. And then just the run of VOA eye only kara each week. And try and get them done on 2or 3 chars but mostly just 1. I really need to start doing Firelands and DS and ZG, gah so much to do so little time

So since Warbringers and scouts launched i've been farming them alot, from back when you had to be 5 ppl up to about 5,4 launch when i could solo them. I've gotten over 350 kills in total but haven't really seen that many mounts drop, perhaps 10 or so in total.

I strongly belvie they've upped the drop rate, but until we know that for sure, this is some sick rng;
    So today, i'm doing my late night/early morning routine of some archaeology, rares and daily fishing for that Pagle fucker, and ofc i check the warbringer spots, because my main realm is high after the connections/merge so they're never up at any other time of the day unless you hard camp- anyway, i found the one in Jade Forest, nuke it down and among the loot is <Slate Primordial Direhorn> which i dont see that often at all, though i already have it + jade (really been looking forever for amber, but warbringers never seem to go with ambers) so i'm like "k cool" and go on. I fly through Valley of the four winds to do some cooking quest and then go to Krasarang from there, turns out this rare is up too! K cool, i kill it and in the loot window >>>Slate Primordial Direhorn<<< ok lol rng?? Anyway, i go on to Dread but its not up although scouts and some other rare, then in Townlong, this one is up and amber(!) i kill it and i get the amber primordial direhorn, finally! Been looking to get the last warbringer mount for what seems like forever. They are really fun to solo though so i'll keep doing it for mats and rep tokens for alts. I'm currently at 191 mounts aiming to get 200 before wod :-)

TL;DR 3 warbringer mounts dropped in a row
    Last edited by ReleaseDay; 2014-05-31 at 08:31 PM.

[QUOTE=1ns;27379797]So since Warbringers and scouts launched i've been farming them alot, from back when you had to be 5 ppl up to about 5,4 launch when i could solo them. I've gotten over 350 kills in total but haven't really seen that many mounts drop, perhaps 10 or so in total. [/quite]

What? Warbringers have been soloable by several classes since they were introduced. Only reasons to bring others were:

1. You weren't a class that could solo
    2. You played on a PvP realm and didn't want to get ganked soloing
    3. Couldn't be arsed waiting 10 minutes to kill one.

Thats all you had to reply? Haha wow. Well, not really many at all (if any) could solo warbringers when they first launched. With a few exceptions as always, you needed a group to get them.