7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Getafx View Post
    Everyone ready for the 500 people posting about getting the rare af Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent tomorrow from the Timewalking vendor?
    Don't make me post it mr.... I swear I will!
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone ready for the 500 people posting about getting the rare af Heavenly Jade Cloud Serpent tomorrow from the Timewalking vendor?
    this might be true lol

meanwhile, ima farm mah hunter for timless isle rep dude

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    Don't make me post it mr.... I swear I will!
    We both know you will :P

7+ Year Old Account
    We both know you will :P
    Crap... I've been caught out!

10+ Year Old Account
    That is not rare in the way that fits this thread.

Rare means hard to get, meaning really low drop rates or any other way that is hard to get.

It's not hard at all to get 5000 timewalking badges, just time consuming. It can't be considered a rare mount just because people haven't been able to get it yet. Nor will it be rare later either, since the way to get it is not hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    That is not rare in the way that fits this thread.

Rare means hard to get, meaning really low drop rates or any other way that is hard to get.

It's not hard at all to get 5000 timewalking badges, just time consuming. It can't be considered a rare mount just because people haven't been able to get it yet. Nor will it be rare later either, since the way to get it is not hard.
    Battlebeard: he was just being sarcastic about it, he knows it's not rare or ever would be

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally finished the grind to the Ivory courser... Not looking forward to having to do it again next season, but oh well. I've actually found Ashran to be pretty enjoyable and it's very good honor; but I only do it when a premades going otherwise it's just a disorganized mess.

Also I know I know, not rare. But a new favorite despite it being "common", so I had to share a pretty picture :P Because it also makes #360 for me!

tbh 90% of the mounts posted here aren't rare

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasDS View Post
    Is the mount gated behind some sort of reputation requirement? Since I'm playing in EU I can't check until tomorrow. I have 5000 saved on an alt I don't really play that much, hence the reputation question.
    I believe you need to be exalted from Jade Serpent faction in Jade Forest to get this mount.

Obligatory:

Deleted

Finally, after weeks of being unlucky, I finally got it
    Been wanting Nightbane as a mount since first summoned him in original kara :' So niiice

7+ Year Old Account
    Posting Timewalker because of mr getafx :P

Mount 367 :P

Onto World Bosses... I have been farming them since very early mop. It was only mid feb last year that I decided to install rarity, these are my kills so far after a year and abit's work:

Sha: 1248 Kills
    Nalak: 1150 Kills
    Oondasta: 700 Kills

Estimated that if I had rarity installed since mop, it would show... roughly near 4k kills for sha, a bit less for nalak, and for oon, probs just around 1.5k kills, as I tend to hardly do him. I got this esitmated kill count for all of em based on all my toons kills on armory, for sha I doubled them, as I ALWAYS have bonus rolls for it, mind you I have over 50 that I used to do em on, which has lowered greatly.
    I have done sha/nalak week after week, only missed a few weeks due to house movement and personal issues. I'm really disheartened from this grind ><
    Last edited by Misspirate; 2017-03-08 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Obligatory
    you get this in MoP TW ?

^
    you have Galleon and Rukh alr ? cause i didn't see u post your kills of those 2

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terrorblade1412 View Post
    Yer, I have rukhmar and Galleon mounts

Rukhmar: 197 Kills before drop
    Galleon: 70ish kill for it to drop in mop

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorblade1412 View Post
    you get this in MoP TW ?

^
    Ya, got it today from last boss in Temple of Jade Serpent.

Quote Originally Posted by AndreasDS View Post
    If you really want to see your total amount of kills (not counting coins obviously but I guess you use one everytime) you can go to Statistic > Dungeons & raids > Mists of Pandaria > and look here for Galleon, Sha, Oondasta and Nalak. Do this on every character you have and you get an exact number of kills.
    For anyone that has the time/wants to make the effort this is how I figured out my average Nalak attempts:

I went through my statistics across all of my *active* alts that I had done Nalak on (couldn't access inactive account characters I ditched) a while ago and made a tally which should have been almost exact in JUST kill count. Then I added an estimate of what I thought my inactive characters had killed. But if I wanted to know an ATTEMPT count (kill + coin roll) I couldn't get that from statistics.
    So I ended up making an estimate on that number and just doubled it and took away about 100 attempts (everything pretty much had coins back in MoP because I played a lot then but didn't trust myself to remember). Whilst my current tally is mostly accurate and sitting at 2660 Nalak kills I could say that I have about 5320 attempts, but due to me not farming coins on my leftover 100s and just farming them on my 110s since a few weeks into Legion when they ran out of coins, I could probably take away maybe 300 attempts + the 100 from my original tally. So take away 400 and I'm sitting at about 4920 attempts or something.

MATH!
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Misspirate View Post
    Posting Timewalker because of mr getafx :P
    Implying like you wouldn't have done it anyway :P

I guess this is what I get for having infinite time-reaver dropping. Was insane luck! But rofl this guy. All 4 runs we did was all fine, no talking in chat to 3rd run, where 2 had to go...so im like fuck it, queu 2 random, still no talking chain pull fast...On last boss this happens...PS priest was for all 4 runs doing poor dps. Guess the 2 random ppl we had didnt like fast pull's...

http://imgur.com/a/aurp9

WoW some people. But insane luck on time-reaver!
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2017-03-09 at 02:11 PM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Englaas View Post
    4,5mil later. #364
    HA, I have it from drops 7 million years ago, for free!