10+ Year Old Account
    Finally reached prestige 21.. quite like this one even though it’s just lucid with armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxire View Post

Got it off the AH but put in about 1200 attempts

3 world bosses to go
    It's a 1% drop. After 1,200 attempts there's statistically a 99.9994% chance you've had it drop at least once. And that's not even counting bonus rolls to double the odds. That's not just unlucky, that's crazily unlucky. And this is assuming that you've basically been making a minimum of 5 attempts a week since MoP came out, also not counting bonus rolls.
    Last edited by Will; 2017-10-26 at 11:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    It's a 1% drop. After 1,200 attempts there's statistically a 99.9994% chance you've had it drop at least once. And that's not even counting bonus rolls to double the odds. That's not just unlucky, that's crazily unlucky. Methinks you're exaggerating on the number of kills. Or you just didn't realise you can only loot it once per character per week and kept re-killing it to no avail?
    Its not a 1% drop, its a 1 in 2000 chance drop. So redo your math. I personally had 2700 kills of Galleon before I gave up and bought it. And I will hit 6000 Sha attempts in 3 weeks time (also for a 1 in 2000 chance drop)

I'm jealous of anyone that has Ji'kun's mount!

Quote Originally Posted by Galelol View Post
    I'm jealous of anyone that has Ji'kun's mount!
    imgur. com/hch74gr.jpg

:^)

7+ Year Old Account
    Got these 2 a few days ago.

I must admit that i'm kinda lucky since i started enjoy mount-farming again a few weeks ago. Feels very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Getafx View Post
    Its not a 1% drop, its a 1 in 2000 chance drop. So redo your math. I personally had 2700 kills of Galleon before I gave up and bought it. And I will hit 6000 Sha attempts in 3 weeks time (also for a 1 in 2000 chance drop)
    How exactly can you buy Galleon’s mount?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arom View Post
    How exactly can you buy Galleon’s mount?
    The Black Market Auction House.

Just got my 5th Cloudwing Hippogryph

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therionq View Post
    I hate you. jk, congrats! I opened so many Paragon Chests now and the only thing i got so far is that boring Warden toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionq View Post
    I don't know why but i also got a lot of repeated box mounts after get the first one. Karma or bad mount sistem, we will never know.

The worst part is that it's still my only paragon mount.. Can't get the other ones to drop even though I opened over 60 boxes already :<

Ok I am not amused right now! After 2 weeks of non stop going around and looking for Mysterious camel figurines I just found one that ported me to Dormus! Only... he wasn't there! I'm clearly in the right zone + have the 20 minute debuff and NO Dormus! I've waited out the entire 20 minutes and he never appeared. After the debuff ran out I got teleported back into normal feralas. I made a ticket but doubt they'll give me anything else than a 'better luck next time'
    Has this happened to anyone before?`I'm absolutely furious

Screenie:

Quote Originally Posted by Acardis View Post
    Ok I am not amused right now! After 2 weeks of non stop going around and looking for Mysterious camel figurines I just found one that ported me to Dormus! Only... he wasn't there! I'm clearly in the right zone + have the 20 minute debuff and NO Dormus! I've waited out the entire 20 minutes and he never appeared. After the debuff ran out I got teleported back into normal feralas. I made a ticket but doubt they'll give me anything else than a 'better luck next time'
    Has this happened to anyone before?`I'm absolutely furious
    I think it's because there are some sellers now who, whenever they manage to get the (de)buff, post a group in LFG that they are selling it and kill it on different realms as they have multiple buyers. Sucks :/
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    I think it's because there are some sellers now who, whenever they manage to get the (de)buff, post a group in LFG that they are selling it and kill it on different realms as they have multiple buyers. Sucks :/

That's the most absurd thing I've heard of... how is that even possible? I clicked the statue? Is it because of cross realms going on or what?
    Last edited by Acardis; 2017-10-30 at 09:14 PM.

That's the most absurd thing I've heard of... how is that even possible? I clicked the statue? Is it because of cross realms going on or what?
    In short, yes. The way it works is that the seller finds the statue and gets the debuff, invites a buyer and kills the boss in his or first buyers realm and trades it to the buyer (who cannot see the boss but can get the mount as long as they are on the boss spot IIRC), then proceeds to realmhop to another buyers realm (that might be yours) and repeats it. It's not an exploit per se as it's not bannable and people are doing it quite a lot. I would obviously love if such stuff was fixed so that you actually had to camp the statue yourself but doubt Blizz will bother as it's been working like this since forever. Or they could at least make the boss respawn within 5 minutes but drop the mount only once to the same person, or something (at the moment everyone from the same realm phases to the same Dormus and it takes up to 40 minutes for him to respawn, apparently).
    Last edited by Mlz; 2017-10-30 at 10:28 PM.
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    In short, yes. The way it works is that the seller finds the statue and gets the debuff, invites a buyer and kills the boss in his or first buyers realm and trades it to the buyer (who cannot see the boss but can get the mount as long as they are on the boss spot IIRC), then proceeds to realmhop to another buyers realm (that might be yours) and repeats it. It's not an exploit per se as it's not bannable and people are doing it quite a lot. I would obviously love if such stuff was fixed so that you actually had to camp the statue yourself but doubt Blizz will bother as it's been working like this since forever. Or they could at least make the boss respawn within 5 minutes but drop the mount only once to the same person, or something (at the moment everyone from the same realm phases to the same Dormus and it takes up to 40 minutes for him to respawn, apparently).

I've spoken to 2 different Gm's now. I ofc had screenshots etc. And they've forwarded it towards the exploit team and development team because this is indeed not the intented way it should work. Hopefully there will be a fix for this 'soon'. I'm back to looking for new statues now hoping it won't happen again.

I've spoken to 2 different Gm's now. I ofc had screenshots etc. And they've forwarded it towards the exploit team and development team because this is indeed not the intented way it should work. Hopefully there will be a fix for this 'soon'. I'm back to looking for new statues now hoping it won't happen again.
    Glad to hear and hope you get your mount soon.

Yeah, that sucks. They should have some way to confirm you clicked the right camel figurine and give you the mount.

On a side note, still laughing at the guy that thought Galleon was a 1% drop. Heh.

Duplicates love me.

It's the only one I already got from garrison invasions ^^