Quote Originally Posted by Tinytalon View Post
    I know I posted 2 days ago, but this week has been amazing so far for me. It's unreal.

I just got this pretty boi while levelling an alt

7/9 IE mounts collected! Moose and skeletal horse to go!
    Congrats, that's amazing! I really should start doing some islands, only did like 80 so of course I have no mounts yet, haha.

Okay, but like holy crap, I still can't believe this just happened. I saw the Val emissary was up after doing the BFA emissary and decided to take a crack at another box since I was so close. Completely forgot I still needed to do WQs there for the hatchling quest, and hadn't hit paragon after the turn-in so I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. I was kinda hoping that today was the day, but I didn't really believe it. Got the box opened it, and I was like wait, is that a dragon...then Rarity dinged. I legit gasped, I couldn't believe it. There was so much stuff in the box it pushed the Rarity achieve off the screen so I had to do it this way, but.....holy crap, bro.

I still can't believe it because this was the one paragon mount I actually wanted, and I still can't believe I got it so quick because that never happens for me????

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

15 min ago at 05.15!
    I'm heading for a conference soon, so while being early up and enjoying a cup of coffee, I thougt "why the hell not" as I've been reading about getting Poundfist early in the mornings.

Last edited by jegerlee; 2019-06-14 at 09:56 PM.
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

Quote Originally Posted by jegerlee View Post
    [snip]

Edit: Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I can't seem to embed a picture in my post eventhough I'm doing it the same way in my other posts where the pics are perfectly embedded.
    You have to add the actual filetype at the end of the URL when you use Insert Image or [IMG] tags. In this case, it's .jpg.

like this [IMG ]https://imgur.com/mPYKw6k.jpg[/IMG] without the space

Also, congrats on Poundfist! It took me forever to find him, even after WOD.

<Avid Mount/Pet Collector> Recently Earned:!! Leywoven Flying Carpet !!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticflame View Post
    You have to add the actual filetype at the end of the URL when you use Insert Image or [IMG] tags. In this case, it's .jpg.

like this [IMG ]https://imgur.com/mPYKw6k.jpg[/IMG] without the space

Thanks alot!
    Does anyone else find it ironic that, as your virtual character gains experience, wealth and social stature, your reality character is losing the exact same things at the same rate?

15 min ago at 05.15!
    I'm heading for a conference soon, so while being early up and enjoying a cup of coffee, I thougt "why the hell not" as I've been reading about getting Poundfist early in the mornings.

Love that sort of thing! Just logging to check because why not, and being rewarded! Congratulations on your very own Sunhide Gronnling... Although I feel it should've kept its name, Poundfist.

Played the BMAH and got lucky with two mounts. I have a character on a very low pop server and have a decent amount of gold, so prices are not crazy like some high pop.

Got the green proto drake for like 70k and won container that had a pretty rare mount. The Fiery Warhorse, it's a cool mount but I wish it could fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticflame View Post
    Yeah I got him on an Oceanic PVP realm class trial goblin (during Legion) but I think they nerfed that shortly afterwards.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Got this while trying to get some gear for my newest level 120, 3 more Arathi Highlands mounts to go.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Finally got it on Tuesday before reset.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

I've had some unbelievable luck with mounts this last week.
    It started with this:

Continued with this (for this my brain didn't even register for a good 10 seconds why there's something purple there, been trying for this so long and was so into watching a show that I kinda forgot why I'm even fishing):

Then this (I had more tries on this one as I got a new PC at the start of BfA so Rarity didn't count any of my Legion attempts, when I actually did actively work towards paragon mounts):

Then yesterday something unbelievable happened: my first world boss mount! Over the moon! Never thought I'd get one so fast! Also this is my least farmed one together with Galleon (technically have less attempts on Rukhmar with 208, but since I always bonus roll the MoP bosses, kill-wise Oondasta and Galleon are behind), so was extra shocked.

Edit: So uhm. This just happened:

I don't know what to say.
    Last edited by Kirameki; 2019-06-22 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirameki View Post
    Countinued with this (for this my brain didn't even register for a good 10 seconds why there's something purple there, been trying for this so long and was so into watching a show that I kinda forgot why I'm even fishing):
    i was just about to come in here and post something from the new patch notes

Fishing will again offer multiple rarities of items in Krokuun and Mac'Aree.
    i assumed that meant that the pond nettle was bugged, which simultaneously made me upset that i wasted so much time fishing for it and relieved that it wasn't just my bad luck. i guess now i know it was just my bad luck

Quote Originally Posted by psuczyns View Post
    i was just about to come in here and post something from the new patch notes
    i assumed that meant that the pond nettle was bugged, which simultaneously made me upset that i wasted so much time fishing for it and relieved that it wasn't just my bad luck. i guess now i know it was just my bad luck
    No clue what they refer to with that, but I fished it up this monday so it sure drops. I was doubting it after about 2000 casts a few weeks ago so I looked up on wowhead, saw several people reporting that it still drops so I kept fishing.
    I'm sure you'll get it soon too though, so keep it up!

15 min ago at 05.15!

Grats mate, but you can just make an alt on some dead rp realm and get all those WOD elite world drop mounts in 10 minutes. I did it back in Legion after coming back to the game - the class trials were only level 100 back then so a friend had to help me. Now you should be able to solo it with 110lvl class trials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirameki View Post
    I've had some unbelievable luck with mounts this last week.
    SNIP.
    Holy cow dude, you really should buy a lottery ticket before it runs out
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Grats mate, but you can just make an alt on some dead rp realm and get all those WOD elite world drop mounts in 10 minutes. I did it back in Legion after coming back to the game - the class trials were only level 100 back then so a friend had to help me. Now you should be able to solo it with 110lvl class trials.
    I know, I use Class trials to camp/zone in to other realms. Just remember that certain mounts can't be lootet with class trials; Aeonaxx, Time-Lost Proto Drake, Poseidus, Huolon and probably more. Some mounts still needs to be confirmed.
    That morning, I started out being phased to another realm and did the spawn route. When I left group at that spot and zoned to my own realm, he popped up. Talking about being lucky. I didn't have time for another spawn route and would have missed him.

I know, I use Class trials to camp/zone in to other realms. Just remember that certain mounts can't be lootet with class trials; Aeonaxx, Time-Lost Proto Drake, Poseidus, Huolon and probably more. Some mounts still needs to be confirmed.
    That morning, I started out being phased to another realm and did the spawn route. When I left group at that spot and zoned to my own realm, he popped up. Talking about being lucky. I didn't have time for another spawn route and would have missed him.
    When did they change that? I got Aeonaxx and Huolon on trials.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionq View Post
    Really!??
    I read it on reddit/Blizzard forum back in ~february/marts.

7+ Year Old Account

I just got this majestic beast ;w; Been spamming TWs since it got added, finally had it drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionq View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was changed quite a while ago now. I believe it was around the time TLPD got changed aswell. Like approx a year ago?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byEKlUHLRjE
    I believe it was around the time Alascene made this video that they changed, maybe?
    Last edited by Tinytalon; 2019-06-25 at 10:56 AM.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

10+ Year Old Account
    After 14 years. finally got it

I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance