Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    I don't think many men would turn down a woman purely because of height. I know I wouldn't.
    In general i agree, but there are some exceptions.
    My height is 1.90 meters, and i would feel myself uncomfortable being with a girl who is shorter than 1.70. In addition to the obvious inconvenience going with such a gap, there is an awkward feeling like you're dating with a kid or something.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dydric View Post
    women:

short 5'0 to 5'3 this is a big 1 toooooo cuz I'm 5'8.
    5')' ?

Never understood this. Dating a significantly shorter woman makes me think I'm dating a 12-year old, and THAT is not cool. Are men afraid of women their own size or something?

---------------------------------------------------------
    THIS IS 100% the perfect body type. For every man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iefUQwgYu5k
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    you are 100% wrong. I'm a man and that body type is far from my perfect body type.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by macdisciple View Post
    5')' ?

Never understood this. Dating a significantly shorter woman makes me think I'm dating a 12-year old, and THAT is not cool. Are men afraid of women their own size or something?
    You.. you.. HEIGHTIST!

I feel offended(ok, not really) by that, I'm 5'1. :c

Quote Originally Posted by macdisciple View Post
    5')' ?

my personal experience: small women rub my protective instincts, and that makes me happy.

EDIT: small women as in "human females of legal age whose bodies are small, but they are old enough to be dateable and fuckable by me according to law, over 18 yo"
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-05-18 at 08:21 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    You.. you.. HEIGHTIST!

I feel offended(ok, not really) by that, I'm 5'1. :c
    lol damn really? lets do a dinner and a movie!

10+ Year Old Account

My cat likes mice, I don't......

Please, try to get some reality check, a life or something useful to do...
    One thread after another in the same topic section, despite of getting them even shut down.

Your stereotypes and perjuries are just that. Learn to grasp the concept of 7 billion different people and 7 billion different preferences and tastes.

One could try to approach it scientifically ..... With that approach, there's one thing that makes men attractive.... POWER...
    Women, look instinctively for a provider for them and their child. That plays a key role in the selection of their sexual/life partners.
    You can look like Brad Pitt, or George Clooney.. You won't score if you cannot provide...
    On the other hand, you can look like the last bum, and you score all the time, when you can provide.
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2013-05-18 at 08:28 PM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    My cat likes mice, I don't......

Please, try to get some reality check, a life or something useful to do...
    One thread after another in the same topic section, despite of getting them even shut down.

Your stereotypes and perjuries are just that. Learn to grasp the concept of 7 billion different people and 7 billion different preferences and tastes.

One could try to approach it scientifically ..... With that approach, there's one thing that makes men attractive.... POWER...
    Women, look instinctively for a provider for them and their child. That plays a key role in the selection of their sexual/life partners.
    You can look like Brad Pitt, or George Clooney.. You won't score if you cannot provide...
    On the other hand, you can look like the last bum, and you score all the time, when you can provide.
    I strongly disagree sir. I provide for myself a woman provides for herself. I take care of no woman or her kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    I think you need to understand that not all people find the same things attractive.
    There is such a thing as individual preference. Some people's preferences are pretty 'out there'.
    Why, in every opinion related thread, does someone need to post something like this? This is so fundamentally understood it's not even worth mentioning. Everyone has their own opinion, WE GET IT.

Back to the OP, as I am a male, I can only speak to what I find attractive, but healthy (in shape and take care of themselves), intelligent (book and common sense), alert/aware of their movements. The last part is hard to describe, but I guess the best way I can describe it is like the movement a cat when being sly. I'm not comparing women to cats, but I can't come up with a better comparison to relate how a deliberate and beautiful awareness in movement can be.

asian
    short
    look like 15yo

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    you say poor, I say honest.

i'd agree with you there - 80% of women like men with money - the other 20% are genuinely nice people who i would go for. But mostly not, i'm quite suspect when it comes to females. They always have an agenda and they'll never tell you what it is. Lies and deceit are a females best friend. It's true weather they like it or not.

Same meaningless topics from same useless poster.

Check this guy's thread history, /facepalm guaranteed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBrems View Post
    I don't think many men would turn down a woman purely because of height. I know I wouldn't.
    True, but many mens don't like women who are bigger than then, at least if the difference is big

I strongly disagree sir. I provide for myself a woman provides for herself. I take care of no woman or her kids.
    here here - and nor should we. EVER! idc how much money a man earns - 1$ an hour or 2billion a year. She works period.

I believe that we are ALL EQUAL. Women want EQUAL but really they can't handle the truth of everyone being truely EQUAL in every way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrowwind View Post
    here here - and nor should we. EVER! idc how much money a man earns - 1$ an hour or 2billion a year. She works period.

I believe that we are ALL EQUAL. Women want EQUAL but really they can't handle the truth of everyone being truely EQUAL in every way.
    You know, if you have kids then, then you gotta take care of them equally? Do equal housework? You do "equal" numbers of diapers and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenver View Post
    You know, if you have kids then, then you gotta take care of them equally? Do equal housework?
    Yes, this is true. Hence what i said. Equal housework too.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    my personal experience: small women rub my protective instincts, and that makes me happy.

EDIT: small women as in "human females of legal age whose bodies are small, but they are old enough to be dateable and fuckable by me according to law, over 18 yo"
    This is 2013. What exactly are you protecting women from?

Deleted

I disagree. Skinny legs, flabby chest, tiny shoulders and no cock, 0/10 would not bang.

women:
    Face This is not a big one with me I'll say a 5-7 plus with face.
    Itty bitty waist/weight to height ratio this is a big one for me.
    big butt, A must here as well. Must poke out as well.
    big bust,
    nice jaw line
    short 5'0 to 5'3 this is a big 1 toooooo cuz I'm 5'8.
    age 18-23 tops Big one for me as well.
    ------------------
    Men:
    Face
    Tall/fail
    abs
    nice personality
    confidence
    money

what do you all think?

----------------------------------------------------------
    I'm sure others have advised you the same, but get a date.