Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post
    for those who think that azshara xpac wont have enough content just look again on the map, so many underwater zones and above water islands,
    the zandalar island is enough to keep us busy for 6 months raid to kill king zul if blizz decide so.
    tomb of sargeras, ruins of suramar, broken island and even kezan which we didnt even see...
    No more trolls. No more underwater zones. Please. The nightmares...

Quote Originally Posted by john duo View Post
    people need to understand that at this point blizz will never scrap anything of any value for a future xpac: a concept or an idea or a hero class,
    check this map:

for those who think that azshara xpac wont have enough content just look again on the map, so many underwater zones and above water islands,
    the zandalar island is enough to keep us busy for 6 months raid to kill king zul if blizz decide so.
    tomb of sargeras, ruins of suramar, broken island and even kezan which we didnt even see...

and as we seen at the start of cata queen azshara has a hand in hand with DW , Rag and Nzoth which probably mutated her and her high born back at the day of the great sundering into naga to save thier lives , and he is the one who corrupts the ED as well during his sleep underwater, so its all connected.

if there is any base to the tinker hero class it is connected to kezan island and the only way to bring it back is in an azshara xpac with all the islands i wrote above.

and a final and very important note:
    its illogical to consider that we will deal with sargeras first at the next xpac and deal with her on the one after that.
    she is only an empowered humanoid, sargeras is a fallen titan, leader of the burning legion .
    there is no way an empowered humanoid is stronger than a titan such as sargeras.

before we go out to space to kill such a galactic world ending menace such as sargeras we should kill off first all the "local" empowered humanoids / beings of azeroth menaces like illidan LK DW and azshara...
    think about it.
    I assume you mean we'd go underwater to see Zandalar, Kezan, and the Broken Isles. They all got destroyed/sunk/taken by the maelstrom I think. Plunder isle looks tiny and I don't think there's much on Tel Abim. And wouldn't it be dangerous to go IN the Maelstrom?

Well, however it works, I don't know. Not saying not possible, just...that's a lot of underwater content.

Quote Originally Posted by Poochy View Post
    I assume you mean we'd go underwater to see Zandalar, Kezan, and the Broken Isles. They all got destroyed/sunk/taken by the maelstrom I think. Plunder isle looks tiny and I don't think there's much on Tel Abim. And wouldn't it be dangerous to go IN the Maelstrom?

Well, however it works, I don't know. Not saying not possible, just...that's a lot of underwater content.
    False actually. Kezan's fate is unknown. Only the chamber where the Eye of Sargeras was got flooded in W3. Zandalari isn't underwater and confirmed in 5.2 it's just sinking.

So Kezan, Broken Isles, Zandalar, Tel Abim and probably Kul Tiras. All land based zones. Only underwater zone would probably be Nazjatar, probably for the best due to their unpopularity.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be really surprised if the next xpac isn't Burning Legion related. The insanely rad Fey Dragon will probably either be a Siege of Org achievement meta mount, a low as fuck drop rate mount from the last boss, OR a Blizzard mount store $25 dollar thing.