Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    hit 70k, my mate got the achi back in 5.1.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

I stopped my sub 2 weeks ago at 187k. 250k was my target for my main lock from 2007 but I cba with MoP PVP and just had to call it quit

15+ Year Old Account
    51k, but this is a new account since mop. I do have warbringer though:}.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    So what does 'Preform AV Enabler' do exactly? xD
    Its a add on that lets a leader que 40 / 39 people (cant remember which) for AV and actually gets them into it, They dont need to be grouped either just have this add on and real ID iirc,

But its also not allowed, no point in sugar coating it, people who have used it, have been suspended / banned for it, but theres that many using it, its hard to get em all really,

Best way to compare is to piracy, everyone does it, but only a few random people get caught and punished to make an example of them

Edit:

Oh Im sitting on 127k I believe, I had couple tens of thousands on a few chars here and there, and acc wide achis brought it straight up to 121, and done the rest on my mage end of cata, when fire truly was op or somehting like that

Fairly close but I haven't really pvp'd since mid Cata.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got it when achievements went account-wide. I had 16 level 85's at the end of Cata and all of them had done some PvP at one point or another. All the HK's soon add up.

I am now on 167K across all characters but have done very little PvP during MoP. The burst and die style is not interesting and has actively kept me out of BG's at max level.

I need about 400 but I can't be bothered to go into a battleground and get shit on in my pve gear... Maybe once the patch is out and ill have 65% resil.

now that the achieve is account-wide its much easier. best way to do the achievement is to not think about it honestly. work on your bg metas for master of the bg achievement and just while working on that the hks will just naturally go up. if you go in counting every hk you're going to get burned out extremely quick when ya need 10-20k and you realize all you're getting is 50 or less hks per bg.

- Group with friends for randoms
    - Work on Battlemaster
    - Work on Khan
    - Work on Justicar/Conqueror
    - Some mix of the above

You'll end up with droves of kills working on any of the achievements I mentioned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by liljc711 View Post
    now that the achieve is account-wide its much easier. best way to do the achievement is to not think about it honestly. work on your bg metas for master of the bg achievement and just while working on that the hks will just naturally go up. if you go in counting every hk you're going to get burned out extremely quick when ya need 10-20k and you realize all you're getting is 50 or less hks per bg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    - Group with friends for randoms
    - Work on Battlemaster
    - Work on Khan
    - Work on Justicar/Conqueror
    - Some mix of the above

You'll end up with droves of kills working on any of the achievements I mentioned.
    Yeah I did this the other night, got myself a handful of acheesements throughout ToK and SM and before I'd even realised I was 500 HKs higher.

Quote Originally Posted by GregDub View Post
    Was pisseasy during cataclysm ... Download Preform av enabler - join Av 40 ppl premade = get 600+ hk / 15 minutes :P
    Got about 170k hk when i stopped wow ..
    man i miss rathstrat, that shit was such a nice way to burn a couple hours and get insane hk's. i got my 250k achi and finished up battlemaster w that group.

Casuals.... I'm at 558873 horde souls!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Casuals.... I'm at 558873 horde souls!
    Some of us are also employed and can't play for 15 hours a day :P It's more a matter of technique, not time, if I had nothing to do with my life i'm sure I could piss it away in no time but unfortunately and depressingly I have to work 8 hours a day </3

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Some of us are also employed and can't play for 15 hours a day :P It's more a matter of technique, not time, if I had nothing to do with my life i'm sure I could piss it away in no time but unfortunately and depressingly I have to work 8 hours a day </3
    Too bad you missed the AV Enabler days then mr. casual. Racked up a good 200.000 hks in no time, while pretending to be like you, casual!

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

Deleted
    Pick them off one by one in their cities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNta9DgWn-M

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Too bad you missed the AV Enabler days then mr. casual. Racked up a good 200.000 hks in no time, while pretending to be like you, casual!
    Casual =/= Available playing time? I had 1.5/2 hours a night free to play during wrath and I still cleared HC ICC so im by no means a 'casual' I just have responsibilities, a family and a job.

---------- Post added 2013-05-22 at 11:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zylvith View Post
    Pick them off one by one in their cities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNta9DgWn-M
    haha, this is also the lone reason im almost at the end of leveling a rogue, so I can be a complete and utter sneaky bastard. We think alike, I enjoy this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my 100K kill mark in LK...was one of the most wanted Alliance players on my realm.....AV back then was one of the best BG along with WG to grind out HK's....esp if you were a hunter hehe.....the night I got my 100K kill I was in WG...after much fanfare in the hold in WG since we kept it..I went back to Dalaran using the portal only to find a bunch of horde at bottom of the steps ...spitting and making emotes of hate cause they saw in their chat too I had hit my 100K mark lol.....
    Last edited by MouseD; 2013-05-23 at 08:24 PM.

I'm currently at 95768. I can't get myself to finish it, because PvP does not appeal to me at the moment.
    Think I got the most of my HK's in Vanilla - My rogue got to rank 11.

Some day.. :-)