Quote Originally Posted by Ridethelight View Post
    Where did you get this information and since when is gamestop the only store that sells next gen consoles?
    I don't know about the exact numbers, but I know that Microsoft provide far fewer Xbox One's for pre-sale than Sony with their PS4's.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/gamesto...report-6410451

Relevant quote:

These stores continue to take PlayStation 4 orders, as managers said stock for Sony's system is "considerably higher than Microsoft's."

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    I don't know about the exact numbers, but I know that Microsoft provide far fewer Xbox One's for pre-sale than Sony with their PS4's.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/gamesto...report-6410451

Relevant quote:
    I think I already read that but still what is the amount we are talking about when they say "considerably higher"?

Aye gamestop got something like 14 xboxs to sony's 60.
    if you say something like this please give us the source where you found that information.

Deleted
    new real money xbox dash raises game prices

another PR victory.. MS points get you less

the start of being drm free?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I already read that but still what is the amount we are talking about when they say "considerably higher"?

if you say something like this please give us the source where you found that information.
    http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/19/many...n-allocations/ sorry it was 16,. As to gamestop being hte only supplier, I never made that point at all so what is the point in mentioning that.

Concerned that sony can't supply those numbers personally, but that is for the ps4 discussion.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-07-10 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/19/many...n-allocations/ sorry it was 16,. As to gamestop being hte only supplier, I never made that point at all so what is the point in mentioning that.

Concerned that sony can't supply those numbers personally, but that is for the ps4 discussion.

Thanks, I said that because I took your post maybe a bit the wrong way.

new real money xbox dash raises game prices

another PR victory.. MS points get you less

the start of being drm free?
    Before you judge you know that thing is still in beta right? I read that only people in the UK got higher prices so there might be something wrong.

UPDATE: Microsoft is claiming this price increase is an "unintended error" in the Xbox Live beta, and it will issue refunds to those affected.
    always cool to jump to conclusions fast eh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    so we should ignore anything negative.. and only post positives? doesnt matter if it was an error.. its still worth talking about and who knows it might have even "fixed" the error faster.

- - - Updated - - -

Before you judge you know that thing is still in beta right? I read that only people in the UK got higher prices so there might be something wrong.
    im not judging anything.. it was another error from MS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jump to a conclusion? People were charged too much and complained, you'll jump to the defense of anything. The proper response to this is that it was just an error, it has nothing to do with jumping to conclusions, people were charged at point of sale, there was no conclusions made, it was evident for all to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    im not judging anything.. it was another error from MS.
    For once you're actually right.

Deleted
    For once you're actually right.
    aaaand for once youre actually right too.. well done us.

10+ Year Old Account
    aaaand for once youre actually right too.. well done us.
    We're on a roll now! Zeta has a serious complex when it comes to anything critical of M$ even when its clearly actually microsoft doing wrong even if its by accident.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2013-07-10 at 09:21 PM.

We're on a roll now! Zeta has a serious complex when it comes to anything critical of M$ even when its clearly actually microsoft doing wrong even if its by accident.
    Id say this about anything in beta that people lose thier mind over. Beta is beta and not always a representation of whats going live. You obv wernt in the last xbox live beta, lots of stuff there didnt go live.

Id say this about anything in beta that people lose thier mind over. Beta is beta and not always a representation of whats going live. You obv wernt in the last xbox live beta, lots of stuff there didnt go live.
    There is a difference between a feature in a beta, and people being charged extra for their purchases. I'm surprised even you can't see that.

Deleted
    part of beta getting rid of the errors or bugs.. so isnt talking about the negatives also a positive.

part of beta getting rid of the errors or bugs.. so isnt talking about the negatives also a positive.
    Of course not. There aren't any flaws because Microsoft can do no wrong and are the greatest company ever. Saying otherwise means you're obviously a PS4 fanboi and should be burned at the stake like the witch you so clearly are.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair on this point, Microsoft has had a far smaller initial stock than Sony has had.
    1/4 of the number of PS4s from what I heard.

Way to show confidence in your own product. >.>

It's either that or they are having manufacturing problems - surprise.

Either way it won't be good.

Come launch, Sony will be the one with more units out in the hands of consumers.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    1/4 of the number of PS4s from what I heard.

Way to show confidence in your own product. >.>

It's either that or they are having manufacturing problems - surprise.

Either way it won't be good.

Come launch, Sony will be the one with more units out in the hands of consumers.
    That's far more likely an issue with production capabilities and it jives with rumors that they were having manufacturing issues due to needing to change the hardware a bit late into the process.

Consoles always are in short supply at launch and basically always sell out quite early.

Honestly, I think it's got far more to do with manufacturing/production issues than any kind of lack of confidence on Microsofts part. If you watched the Xbox One reveal, there was no lack of confidence. E3 they were a little bit shaken, but were still confident throughout the conference and interviews.

http://www.change.org/petitions/xbox...ginal-xbox-one

Not sure if this was posted yet, but mind is just blown right now.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's far more likely an issue with production capabilities and it jives with rumors that they were having manufacturing issues due to needing to change the hardware a bit late into the process.

Consoles always are in short supply at launch and basically always sell out quite early.

Honestly, I think it's got far more to do with manufacturing/production issues than any kind of lack of confidence on Microsofts part. If you watched the Xbox One reveal, there was no lack of confidence. E3 they were a little bit shaken, but were still confident throughout the conference and interviews.
    Didn't they cancel their post-E3 press conference?

Quote Originally Posted by Velnora View Post
    http://www.change.org/petitions/xbox...ginal-xbox-one

Not sure if this was posted yet, but mind is just blown right now.
    What tards. Anyone who signs that deserves nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Didn't they cancel their post-E3 press conference?
    No, they canceled their post-conference media round-table. Their press conference (the one where they spent the whole time pretty much focused on games) still happened. They were actually the first of the press conferences (EA, Ubisoft and Sony came afterwards).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    What tards. Anyone who signs that deserves nothing.
    Some people legitimately wanted the DRM stuff for some reason. Others there are trolls/PS4 fans who are just fucking about.