Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    second box - 51k - swift white hawkstrider, duh

Deleted
    Haven't spotted one yet. Basicly quited the game atm so only chechking BMAH , doing my weekly cap and my 2 raids for my mounts. Hope i can snatch one for under 40k and my invic reins in it =D highly likely but well...a man can dream right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Haven't spotted one yet. Basicly quited the game atm so only chechking BMAH , doing my weekly cap and my 2 raids for my mounts. Hope i can snatch one for under 40k and my invic reins in it =D highly likely but well...a man can dream right ?
    the whole snatching it for under 40k is going to take a long ass time, if your on a high pop realm atleast. Or when people learn spending 150k per on isnt a good idea

The highest Ive seen was about 25k (low-medium pop server). In general they seem to hover between 10 and 15k. I havent heard of anyone on my server buying one with something OMFGamaze-balls in it.

Guildmate spent ~45k on one yesterday. Got Drake of the South Wind, from Throne of the Four Winds. >.>

I am still not willing to go higher than 5-10k.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    probably a kitten you can buy in elwynn forest for 20 silver ^^ I think blizzard went too far with gold sinks this time.. I think it's ridicilous that you can spend so much gold on utter crap items
    So now its BLizz's fault people buy dumb things? OMG let's blame blizz for everything why don't we..........

10+ Year Old Account
    Went for 153k (ish if I remember correctly) on Outlands EU a couple of days ago, think that's the 3rd one to appear. No idea what was in it though QQ

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jetersky View Post
    Guildmate spent ~45k on one yesterday. Got Drake of the South Wind, from Throne of the Four Winds. >.>

I am still not willing to go higher than 5-10k.
    hm, could be worse, I'd consider that a nice deal as long as he didn't have it already

Bought one earlier today for 27k, got a Tiny Sporebat :< /sigh

Deleted
    Guildie of mine bought one for 15k and got Invincible. Needless to say everyone on the realm starting bidding like mad after that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Funny how those people say all the time "invincible, al akir mount" but no of them has a proof.
    I mean really, if you have Invincible inside, you would take atleast a screenshot.

Ontopic: buddy bought for 25k, received 535 leather wrists with agility
    You would like proof? I wasn't aware this was a ground where claims could be denied. That being said, I looted the alakir mount on my DK on a quieter realm (Doomhammer), despite my DK never doing teh achi.

Invincible tho. Yeah, I'd ss that.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    probably a kitten you can buy in elwynn forest for 20 silver ^^ I think blizzard went too far with gold sinks this time.. I think it's ridicilous that you can spend so much gold on utter crap items
    The great thing about it is that no one forces anyone to spend that insane amount of gold. I'm all for it. You know the old saying, "A fool and his money are soon parted."

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesmarcus View Post
    You would like proof? I wasn't aware this was a ground where claims could be denied. That being said, I looted the alakir mount on my DK on a quieter realm (Doomhammer), despite my DK never doing teh achi.

Invincible tho. Yeah, I'd ss that.
    Unless he had autoloot on ...

Deleted
    Does the invincible from BMAH award feat of strength after learning it?

ontop: managed to snatch one for 43k. And inside... soulbound warrior tier3, on a hunter :/ Fuck this, im not dumping any more gold into these.
    Those shits seriously should bind on account.

pretty decent for 42k

Deleted
    Doesnt the description state that its an unclaimed item from the BMAH and is therefore something sombody bid on and never claimed.

Going with that logic it will never be anything good, who bids and wins Invincible and doesnt go claim it? Nobody, thats who.
    Last edited by mmoc1dc6da2fe2; 2013-06-01 at 09:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Doesnt the description state that its an inclaimed item from the BMAH and is therefore something sombody bid on and never claimed.

Going with that logic it will never be anything good, who bids and wins Invincible and doesnt go claim it? Nobody, thats who.
    Seriously? It's just flavor text. When you win something on the BMAH, it arrives in your mailbox and you have 30 days to get it- after that, it disappears into blizzard's data servers and you have to get a GM to retrieve it. Who would bid tons of money on something and not claim it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Doesnt the description state that its an unclaimed item from the BMAH and is therefore something sombody bid on and never claimed.

How would you "not claim" something... it goes to your mail. You better be joking! That's obvious flavor text, it's any item availabale on bmah.

spent 105k on blackhand-EU for one, got leggings of faith. saw one go there for 237k yesterday, but no idea what was in one. seen about 10 since patch spread over 2 realms now, all gone for 50-250k.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    spent 105k on blackhand-EU for one, got leggings of faith. saw one go there for 237k yesterday, but no idea what was in one. seen about 10 since patch spread over 2 realms now, all gone for 50-250k.
    Prices have dropped a lot recently on US servers. The highest ones are 50k-70k and those are exceptions. The vast majority are from 15k-40k now.

Recent US Prices: https://theunderminejournal.com/item...ion&item=97565

Edit: Jeeze, makes me want to roll on Steamwheedle Cartel - both of theirs went for under 20k. The one from 2 days ago sold for 6k!
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines