Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Where's my Zerg expansion for WoW?

I found a Hydralisk hidden in one of the Warcraft 3 campaign maps and it helped Tyrande survive against an army of Doomguards, thus they're important to Warcraft's lore.

Where the hell is my Zerg expansion Blizzard? I want my Hydralisk, it proved to be an invaluable ally and changed Warcraft forever. Without that Hydra Tyrande would be dead.

WTF Blizzard? Millions of players have asked for this.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    just an easter egg like the tauren space marine

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing I gotta agree, a zerg mount would be awesome. We already have mounts that don't fit in the lore in any way, might as well throw in rideable zergling for the lols!

I see what you're trying to do there, and it's pretty immature.

You have a problem with Pandaren, great! You can have that opinion.
    But you don't need to make a thread about it every few month.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Wow you guys are so racist, so it's ok to have pandas and cows and goats but now it's not okay to have Zerg? You do realize that Hydralisk played a key role in helping Tyrande survive right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pebrocks is spot-on, just let the thread die.

Deleted
    We've had plenty of zerg in vanilla and WotLK. Hive Nerub, Hive Qiraj and Hive Silithid.

I always thought my ultra-marine tank mount was a zergling... :S

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenArcher View Post
    I found a Hydralisk hidden in one of the Warcraft 3 campaign maps and it helped Tyrande survive against an army of Doomguards, thus they're important to Warcraft's lore.

Where the hell is my Zerg expansion Blizzard? I want my Hydralisk, it proved to be an invaluable ally and changed Warcraft forever. Without that Hydra Tyrande would be dead.

I can't wait! Maybe they'll be a new playable race for the Argus expansion, or an Old-God hunting across the universe one. Didn't one of the devs once say something about the Protoss being pretty much the same thing as a non-corrupted/Azerothian Draenei fleet? Plus, if they go the same route they did in MoP, the alliance can finally have a really menacing race.
    Last edited by Uvwaex; 2013-05-25 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert West View Post
    We've had plenty of zerg in vanilla and WotLK. Hive Nerub, Hive Qiraj and Hive Silithid.
    Yeah, watered down zerg, which themselves are watered down tyranids.

Next Blizzard game will introduce bugs as enemies, you stomp on them and they die by thousands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

Next Blizzard game will introduce bugs as enemies, you stomp on them and they die by thousands.
    WoW is made of watered down bits of other fantasy games and universes, so its OK.
    I mean, compare WoW monk and Diablo Monk...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

Ride the brain bug!

Deleted
    Posting in a troll-thread.

No but seriously have you heard of "easter eggs" in games before? look it up!

10+ Year Old Account

Millions? I assume a few hundred people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

What about the secret sheep level? Shouldn't there be a sheep expansion?

Deleted
    yeah sure, and maybe Diablo on top of that when we are at it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Wow you guys are so racist, so it's ok to have pandas and cows and goats but now it's not okay to have Zerg? You do realize that Hydralisk played a key role in helping Tyrande survive right?
    Failed sarcasm.

They went out of their way to turn the pandaren easter egg into a playable race, with a whole expansion dedicated to what started out as a light-hearted EASTER EGG (a tribute to the artist Samwise, and his obsession with these fat furry creatures).

I hope Hydralisc will return to fight by our side during the Siege of Orgrimmar. There must always be a Warchief.. and since Hydralisc is by far the most neutral party of this conflict, he is the ideal choice to bear the burden of leading the Horde.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Is it me or people here don't get that this guy is bashing Pandaren because he thinks Blizzard is making the game exactly for him to play and nobody else.

Wow, now I understand what all the poor people who got hated on for wanting pandaren felt. Those millions of people.

Blizzard clearly defined that race back in Warcraft 3, they even put an entire brewmaster keg in Barrens to remind people pandaren exist, even if they removed it after, which they shouldn't have done, that just wasn't right for Warcraft lore, and yet people said that "pandaren have no place in Warcraft lore".

Now the same thing is happening all over again with Zerg. Blizzard even put a STAFF WEAPON in game that has a zergling at its end, all the way back in pre-BC, they probably even wanted to introduce the Zerg race in BC, which clearly defines they support Zerg lore in WoW, and now you people are trying to say it doesn't.

I can't believe how much discrimination there exists in this game for things that clearly belong here. The Warlocks even have a Zergling minion.
    Last edited by ElvenArcher; 2013-05-25 at 05:03 PM.