Deleted

weapon enchant pvp

just dusting off my old pally, cant seem to find an answer as some are saying one thing and some the other,,

are we still using a weapon chain on weapon for ret pvp or dancing steel? iv seen some ret with both and im unsure

Thanks

conquest point chain. 50% disarm and 600 pvp power

Deleted
    need 2200 rating tho :P im a BG Hero as some say get my cap in 2s but im not on much so don't have the time to grind rbs

Personal preference.. want the disarm reduc or extra damage?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    burst would be nice, but sitting in an 8 sec disarm. awww so annoying :P what to pick.. what to pick lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdrumpslap View Post
    burst would be nice, but sitting in an 8 sec disarm. awww so annoying :P what to pick.. what to pick lol
    Look at it this way. Can't burst without weapon during wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Look at it this way. Can't burst without weapon during wings.
    But half your rotation doesn't require a weapon....

Get 2 weapons put one on each and change it depending on what comp you're facing /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.