Weird shadow bug flicker?

Hello! I've been experiencing some issues while playing the game... I get these shadows flickering when I turn my camera around, there also seems to be some kind of an aura of darkness over myself, players, NPCs and objects.

It's come to the point now that when I log in and see this I really don't feel like playing so I just exit the game and go do something else. I've got just about everything updated, graphic drivers, DirectX etc etc... Please help!

Here's a video showing what's wrong
    /watch?v=k0cb7SGE7Bk&feature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by Erthas View Post
    Hello! I've been experiencing some issues while playing the game... I get these shadows flickering when I turn my camera around, there also seems to be some kind of an aura of darkness over myself, players, NPCs and objects.

It's come to the point now that when I log in and see this I really don't feel like playing so I just exit the game and go do something else. I've got just about everything updated, graphic drivers, DirectX etc etc... Please help!

Here's a video showing what's wrong
    /watch?v=k0cb7SGE7Bk&feature=youtu.be
    Double check your drivers.

I also assume you're playing in DX11?
    Switching to a lower DX (In game) fixes the issue in my experience, if you don't mind playing non 11.

Might be an Nvidia SLI issue. Try different shadow settings, ambient occlusion, and other settings that are post processing. Might even be crossfire (If you are using AMD), as both are semi-supported by WoW but do cause a lot of issues on certain settings. Disable SLI and try running WoW, see if the problem persists. I have the same issue. If you have Crossfire / SLI that is.

I've checked all of my Nvidia drivers, my DX11, I am not using SLI, I've tried lowering graphic settings etc... Setting the game to play with DX9 however fixes the issue except that it reduces my framerate drasticly from about 80-120 FPS down to about 30-40 FPS. I appriciate the answers but I have already tried all of it :/