Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Next expansion, the story so far: Thrall becomes a god, Jaina is the next Aegwynn, Varian gets blessed by Naaru and adds paladin powers to his arsenal, Anduin has an adventure right under Sargeras' nose and falls down the endless pit, but is luckily saved in the last moment, only to be buried under the rubble, but not completely buried - he miraculously gets out only to seemingly die in an explosion. Meanwhile, Sylvanas and Wrathion are scheming.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg...tinker is not a good idea for a class...i mean it would be okay but compared to other possible options they just seem kind of dumb, plus we already have engineering

other than that and ogres i think this is a solid idea for an expac. but i want arrakoa for horde, alliance can take the ogres
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    omg...tinker is not a good idea for a class...i mean it would be okay but compared to other possible options they just seem kind of dumb, plus we already have engineering
    Death Knight is dumb, we already have inscription. Mage is dumb, we already have enchanting. Monk is dumb, we already have alchemy. GW2, Warhammer Online and god knows how many games have engineer class, WoW still hasn't made them playable, like technology is not a power to be reckoned with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post

Possibility of expansion 1

Subject: The Burning Legion aims to get rid of the remains of Outland and prepare its entry into Azeroth

Possibility of expansion 2

Subject: The revenge of Azshara

Possibility of expansion 3

Subject: The Emerald Dream and the end of the old gods
    Possibility of expansion 4

Subject: The Spider Kingdom

Possibility of expansion 5

Subject: The end of the Burning Legion and WoW
    By far the best guess I have seen in a while. As I have always said depends on the theme of the expansion what they will do. And all of those are good ideas.

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can we make a WoW space program, and go to the moon? Or is that out of question?

But seriously, I do hope that Outland gets revamped. And what of the other parts of Draenor? Whatever in hell happened to that?

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDavidTwo View Post
    Can we make a WoW space program, and go to the moon?
    Which one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Both. And we build a giant bridge to both moons... and I guess Azeroth. Oh boy, Metzen will have a field day writing the lore for this...

Deleted
    Azshara and the Nage, South Seas and Emerald Dream. Old Gods and Legion stuff preparing for the follow up Expansion.
    Ogres for Horde, Rexxar being Leader, Furbolgs for Alliance (both remodeled) (Would also love to see Dryards)

New Class; difficult. not sure if there will be one. Would love to see questlines to "become" hero classes. > Monk, Rogue, Warrior, get quest for title >Blademaster<, get spells remodeled, transmog gear, maybe 2-3 new abilities that can replace existing. Alliance get Mountain King.
    hard for other classes, so highly unlikely.

Would love to see much more transmog stuff, and the restrictions removed (mostly)

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    furbolg make less sense than arrakoa, lorewise furbolg are conflicted between their alliance between night elves and tauren and thus refuse to take a side.

not to mention furbolg and pandaren would look almost exactly the same
    the odds are any new race will be 100% humanoid in appearance. Ogres would be nice but the reality they would do 1/2 Ogres, another beast race would also be cool but the reality is they'll do something like High Elves for the Alliance in an expansion which gives Ogres to the Horde. After all name the classic races for each faction.

Horde
    Orc
    Ogre
    Trolls

Allience
    Humans
    High Elves
    Dwarves
    Gnomes

I know people will be all WAT Blood Elves are High Elves, and that is true but technically only a small percentage of High Elves became Blood Elves, Sure the B lood Elves control the capital but a large percent live in Stormwind and stand with Alliance forces. As for starting areas they have several communities around the game to include Dalaran. (yes it is technically a Human City, but the majority of Mages there are actually High Elves, and Half of them where 100% loyal to the Alliance. Also in an expansion bringing back a legion theme the forces which have been at war with the legion which are constantly referenced but never seen in TBC are mostly Alliance Elves.

Deleted
    Burning Legion yes, but not on Dreanor again. That world was shattered before we stepped onto it. Xoroth is the new planet <3

Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Burning Legion yes, but not on Dreanor again. That world was shattered before we stepped onto it. Xoroth is the new planet <3
    Def, maybe even a piece of Xerrath or Argus.

More art update:

Dreadlord color illustration [[[[WIP]]]]

Male and Female Arakkoa head doodles:

Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-05-26 at 11:45 PM.

Dragonkin for the alliance. Jaina's boyfriend brings them in. LOL That would be awsome

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    So rework the specs of a class whose specs are all samey by deleting the one that's the most different from the other two? Also, Dreadlords aren't vampires. They're demons with vampiric powers, yes, but they're not 'contagious' in the way vampires are. i.e. getting bit by one would most likely result in you being dead more than anything else.
    True in that Sub and Assassin are more alike. I think Sub needs to be heavy shadows and Assassin needs to be heavier on poisons. Combat just doesn't seem interesting to me at all. On the vampire note, I was hoping they could 'bend' the lore on that for the sake of an awesome spec with awesome gameplay. I'm feeling like the old school blood DPS just quick fast strikes and DW.

---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 07:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    End of MOP
    • • Garrosh is freed from the influence of the seventh Sha; his life is spared and he is being exiled from the Horde as the new leader of the Dark Horde
    • • Vol'jin becomes new Warchief of the Horde
    • • Dalaran lands in Dustwallow Marsh, replacing Theramore

Possibility of expansion 1

Subject: The Burning Legion aims to get rid of the remains of Outland and prepare its entry into Azeroth

New content: 5 new levels, new models, path of the Titans

Areas: Outland: remodeled old areas + new areas

New race for the Horde: Rexxar becomes the racial leader of the new race of the Horde: ogres

New race for the Alliance: The High Elves officially joined the Alliance taking home in Greenwood and Alleria as their leader

New hero class: The Demon Hunter

Reinforcements for the Alliance: Turalyon and the silver hand return to the Alliance

Reinforcements for the Horde: Rastakhan and his faithful Zandalari joined the Horde

Conflict: BG: High Elves + human against blood elves + forsaken; PVP zone: Dustwallow Marsh

Factions: Sons of Lothar, Reformed Kor'kron, recreation of the Council of Tirisfal

Possibility of expansion 2

Subject: The revenge of Azshara

New content: Restructuring of levels, 5 new levels, some new specializations

Areas: New underwater continent: domains of Azshara and new areas of Azeroth (the islands of the South Seas)

New neutral race: Rebel Naga

New class: The Tinker

Reinforcements for the Alliance: Kul Tiras

Reinforcements for the Horde: Kezan

Conflict: Naval BG: Golden Fleet of the zandalari against the armada of Kul Tiras

Factions: Pirates of the South Seas

Possibility of expansion 3

Subject: The Emerald Dream and the end of the old gods

New content: 5 new levels, some new specializations

Areas: New continent: the Emerald Dream

New race for the Alliance: Furbolgs

New race for the Horde: Unknown race

New hero class: The Dragonsworn

Reinforcements for the Alliance: Stromgarde

Reinforcements for the Horde: Alterac

Possibility of expansion 4

Subject: The Spider Kingdom

New content: 5 new levels, last new specializations

Areas: the complete Azjol'nerub and an updated Northrend

New class: Necromancers

Reinforcements for the Horde: The return of Gul'dan and the Council of Shadows

Reinforcements for the Alliance: The Queen Calia appearance and the foundation of new Lordaeron

Factions: The new scourge of Bolvar

Possibility of expansion 5

Subject: The end of the Burning Legion and WoW

Areas: Argus

I honestly hope you are 100% right on all of those themes. I have a hard time finding a niche for necromancers and demon hunters as separate classes since they are both so alike to Warlocks. Tinkers though, agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    blizzard has stated in interviews tons of times that creatures with more then 2 legs won't be a race, due alot of reasons.
    Meh I still see it happening, Blizzard says lots of things then takes it back later sadly >.<

Lots of possibilities imo:

1. Emerald Dream expansion: Alliance--dryads, Horde--ogres
    2. Outlands 2/Burning Legion expansion: no new races, Demon Hunter class
    3. Kezan/Lost Isles expansion: Queen Azshara final raid boss
    4. India-themed expansion (expanding upon Uldum)
    5. Space expansion (different from #2, more planet hopping aka SWTOR style)
    6. Pirate expansion (may tie in with #3)
    7. Gnome expansion
    8. Forsaken-themed expansion where Sylvanas becomes a raid boss
    9. Dwarf and Titan-themed expansion.
    10. Scourge return/Argent Dawn + Crusade themed xpac with Silvermoon/Blood Elf subthemes

Some ideas are better than others but I can see Blizzard doing many or all of these.

I'd also like to see a 3rd player faction

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    4. India-themed expansion (expanding upon Uldum)
    Yeah, I would love to see more about Uldum. Was my favorite questing zone. Maybe because I'm a huge fan of Indiana Jones though.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope they do something different with the next expansion. New races and classes and zones are great for awhile but you can only do that so many times. Instead of a new race I'd like to see more options for the current races like dark iron dwarves, taunka, wretched, Mag'har, and so on. I like the idea of a fourth spec for existing classes instead of an all new class. I'd like to finally see a playable third neutral faction. Something (or several things) that would make the game feel new and fresh rather than more of the same. This especially needs to happen if the next expansion features an enemy we've already faced and/or takes us to a continent we've already explored.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevenfold View Post
    Instead of a new race I'd like to see more options for the current races like dark iron dwarves, taunka, wretched, Mag'har, and so on.
    I'm with you on that. I want to play a red orc or a berserker (buff) troll. More dwarves would be sweet too, I mean who DOESN'T like that model transformation from Iron Boot Flask?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    5. Space expansion (different from #2, more planet hopping aka SWTOR style)

If they copy SWTOR; it's game over.

How is that copying Swtor? Swtor didn't come up with the idea of planet hopping.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

thank god blizzard said that 4th specs wouldnt be worth it to do, althought i doubt people will ever shut up about them even though druids always had a 4th spec and didnt get anything new.

things that will 99% sure wont be the next expansion

4th specs
    outland revamp
    emerald dream as anything more than a raid zone/daily hub

things that have a good chance of being in the next expansion

a new planet if burning legion
    demon hunters if burning legion themed
    naga as a playable race if south seas
    plunder isle, tomb of sargeras, kul'tiras, and undermine if south seas.

---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 08:11 PM ----------

heres a little tid bit of info for you, weve already been on multiple planets in wow, and the demon army is actually just an alien army that conquers planets
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552