[Questions] Mouse wheel

How do i bind mouse wheel up/down? Therefore where do i find camera options? Since default mouse wheel up/down is closing up camera or reverse.

It's in the keybind menu, but you can just bind mwheel up/down to what ever new option you want, and it will remove it from camera functions.

Camera options is under Options->Camera
    To bind your Mouse Wheel go to Keybinds look for Mouse Wheel-> Click the one you want to change and scroll either up or down.

As an example I have Strangulate and Mind Freeze bound to Scroll down and Scroll up. Makes for fast interrupting in PvP.

Note: I have no gaming mouse. This is a Logitech Wireless-something something that came with a wireless keyboard.

ive used scroll up and down as zoom in and out for years. too long to try keybinding abilities there, the muscle memory is too strong.

Quote Originally Posted by ghrolt View Post
    Camera options is under Options->Camera
    To bind your Mouse Wheel go to Keybinds look for Mouse Wheel-> Click the one you want to change and scroll either up or down.

As an example I have Strangulate and Mind Freeze bound to Scroll down and Scroll up. Makes for fast interrupting in PvP.

Note: I have no gaming mouse. This is a Logitech Wireless-something something that came with a wireless keyboard.
    This is not the WoW part Strangulate and Mind Freeze don't work here.

Are we all talking about Rift?
    I have no problem with this in WoW.

Dead.. in which part of the forum are you? Exactly, rift.. so take a wild guess.

15+ Year Old Account
    i was under the impression you simply couldnt bind that in rift (it never worked when i tried it way back when, so...) but anyways, maybe thats changed
    edited sig because wow that was out of date