Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    While old raids scaling to 90 or scaling gear to old raids sounds nice, it would just make the game bleed more players.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Blizzard said that some people would like the feature and other people would care less about it.

Can WoW even handle cross server economies? It's an interesting idea but the game's playerbase is much bigger than say EvE online, I'm not sure if the game could process that much information at once when searching via AH, etc.

Also...have you read all of the complaints about CRZ? I really doubt making more things cross-server is going to make those players happy, especially the ones who have amassed a small fortune on their servers and would be forced to compete in a larger market with cross-realm economies.
    Good comment. BUT ... The only solution for any long term play in MMO's is REGROUPING players, so content can be done with easy found partners and the minimum waiting times for group content.

CRZ addresses this. The only complaints for pve servers is that players are in competition for nodes and mobs (easy solved by upping respawn rates), small AH's (solved by CR AH's) and no group content, which can be adapted by including Elite mobs back to Vanilla times.

ALL MMO's have one huge problem in common: how to have players across all those levels, world zones, pve instances and BG's...

Blizzard ALWAYS tackled this problem by regrouping players from different servers in BG's, dungeons etc.

The last thing to do is regrouping servers for the AH and allow some cross server Guild play and the problem of populated worlds/realms/economies is solved for good.

By downgrading gear to allow for old dungeons and raid runs though, you actually spread the active population PER server even more. Creating even more pop problems.

Listen: NO single WoW server in the world is big enough to allow ALL 90 level content to be played 24/7.

A fully implemented cross realm play - in all aspects - is the only way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Good comment. BUT ... The only solution for any long term play in MMO's is REGROUPING players, so content can be done with easy found partners and the minimum waiting times for group content.

CRZ addresses this. The only complaints for pve servers is that players are in competition for nodes and mobs (easy solved by upping respawn rates), small AH's (solved by CR AH's) and no group content, which can be adapted by including Elite mobs back to Vanilla times.

ALL MMO's have one huge problem in common: how to have players across all those levels, world zones, pve instances and BG's...

Blizzard ALWAYS tackled this problem by regrouping players from different servers in BG's, dungeons etc.

The last thing to do is regrouping servers for the AH and allow some cross server Guild play and the problem of populated worlds/realms/economies is solved for good.

By downgrading gear to allow for old dungeons and raid runs though, you actually spread the active population PER server even more. Creating even more pop problems.

Listen: NO single WoW server in the world is big enough to allow ALL 90 level content to be played 24/7.

A fully implemented cross realm play - in all aspects - is the only way to go.
    Not really worried about CRZ, but man would I love to buy my own stuff on the neutral AH cross faction on the same account lol.

---------- Post added 2013-05-31 at 04:02 AM ----------

Why would it be old contnent revamped? Many and most ppl like soloing old content for xmog gear and battle pets. Other than that personally I don't have any purpose to do old content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remaining professions able to skill up with MoP only materials.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneOstrich View Post
    I was thinking, maybe the new feature is scrapping all class/race restrictions? I'd love it, how about it?
    That's a change that can implement in 2 minutes, if Blizzard wish to do it..
    No way, that would be the "unannounced feature" everyone is waiting on, and didn't make it in v5.3...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/