Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    GG Blizzard... Rob Pardo decision to keep Jay Wilson makes another victim. Expect Titan to be released in 10 years as a HORRIBLE game that don't remind at all what the project was at start.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihuitl View Post
    anyone supprised?

To be honest I am, I was convinced it was pure vaporware. I'm shocked its even got to the stage where it can have a direction to travel in. Though after what Bliz did to wow, starcraft and D3, I'm not falling for it again, I'm definatly waiting to see what its like after it launches, and not buying into the hype for preorder.

Way too negative. What did Blizzard do to StarCraft exactly? StarCraft is awesome. Hardcore Brood War fans didn't like StarCraft 2 because they invested 10 years of their lives in Brood War and set the bar for a sequel WAY too high. StarCraft 2 isn't the #1 most popular "eSport", but it's very strong, heaps of people watch it, and it's a fun game to play. The story was meh, but most of the time Blizzard stories are lame and cheesy.

ok guys newsflash !

TITAN is compatible with the new gen consoles... so the project is delayed .

u mad?!

sorry i had too <3

edit: seriously.. dont take this serious.. -_- oh boy where have we gone...
    Last edited by Uselessrouge; 2013-05-29 at 01:16 AM.

Doesn't really bother me. Can't miss something that you really knew next to nothing about. Now if they had actually released some sort of info on what it was or screenshots, some sort of info, then maybe I'd be bummed about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    ok guys newsflash !

TITAN is compatible with the new gen consoles... so the project is delayed .

u mad?!

sorry i hat too <3
    The news isn't about a simple "delay" so they can fit in next-gen.

It's about a "RESET"... OMG dizziness due a Diablo III development flashback.....

cancel titan after the blizzcon tickets have been sold

brilliant!

blizzard pulling another Diablo, Converting the game over to Consoles too. Fail blizzard i dont even want to go to Blizzcon now.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post

brilliant!
    someone give this guy a beer! Really though, more devs to wow= better expansions? I can only hope so

Quote Originally Posted by El_Diabl0 View Post
    From the article: "and sources close to the project gave us more details on the subject".
    That doesn't prove anything. They can easily just say that and people will believe it. If this article wanted to have any credibility they would provide an actual source. But people will assume there is no credible source because the employee's at Blizzard wouldn't want to lose their jobs if their caught leaking secret information in which case it doesn't make any sense for them to leak information.

Quote Originally Posted by Korthas View Post
    LOL! You have no idea what it even is yet.
    I remember a project called Diablo 3. It's still quite bad. Also, Titan was another MMO, despite what it may be about, they don't need another one. They need better writing, updated models/animations in WoW, and simply just more resources put into their current games to make them the best they can be. New titles can be exciting, but better content for older games to me is more rewarding for both the player and the devs.
    Do not underestimate us.

Damn, if only Bioware had decided to do this with SWTOR, maybe I'd still be playing it.

brilliant!
    This doesn't necessarily mean we won't see anything on Titan at Blizzcon. Just don't expect a lot of info. Maybe just some screen shots / super short teaser videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    When people say they are waiting for Titan, I have to wonder. What are you fucking talking about? We know nothing about this supposed game.
    something new to play, i fucking guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Titan project "reset", delayed until 2016
    Venturebeat broke the news earlier today that Titan has been "reset" and will be delayed until at least 2016. The decision was announced to employees a couple of days ago and sources close to the project gave us more details on the subject:

• Blizzard felt that Titan wasn't going in the right direction and decided to make significant technological and design changes to the game. This happened in the past with Starcraft and Warcraft 3.
    • A smaller dev team will be in charge of redesigning the project and about 60 or 70 developers are being moved to other teams (WoW, Blizzard All-Stars, Diablo 3 expansion, Battle.net)

Blizzard didn't officially comment on the subject yet, hopefully this is a step in the right direction and Titan won't have the same fate as Starcraft: Ghost.

I mentioned this in the Titan thread; anyone who read my post saw this coming.

brilliant!
    I didn't buy tickets to Blizzcon so I could see Titan though that would have been a perk. I bought tickets to party! And trust me Blizzcon still would have sold out just as fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    When people say they are waiting for Titan, I have to wonder. What are you fucking talking about? We know nothing about this supposed game.
    No....the bigger question is...What the fuck are you talking about?
    Do you not know your posting on a forum where everyone knows eveyrthing, a place where whatever you do someone here has done better and lets not talk about all the posters in this place that seem to think they work for blizzard...not only do they design/develop and invest in the company but on the side they are actual clairvoyance's!!!
    Know your place!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    At least the resources are being placed back out.

I'm fine with this, TBH!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nnnnnnnnoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valcrist View Post
    blizzard pulling another Diablo, Converting the game over to Consoles too. Fail blizzard i dont even want to go to Blizzcon now.
    Blizzard has a bad track record with console games. Starcraft: Ghost, remember that? They should just give up on it and stay with the subscription PC game cash. It doesnt quite make sense that they are redesigning the game because it will be on a different system. All you have to do is change some programming, not the content of the game. And the new consoles are coming out this year, they will be old in 2016.

Anyway it doesn't surprise me that they would scrap and redo Titan since they do it with every game they make.

So Activision decided to continue milking WoW instead of releasing another crap game (See Diablo 3).

So glad I cancelled my sub back in Feb. Was looking forward to seeing Titan at Blizzcon. Now what? FFXiV and ESO!