Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakthir View Post
    tl;dr I'm fucking mad that some people have their cloaks and I don't.
    I love this along with w/your sig stating you're a fury warrior in a guild called <Angry>. Haha.

On topic, RNG sucks.

Deleted
    That is the best and most honest TL;DR I've ever seen, I came here ready to disagree with you but I find myself realising I would be just as pissed as you.
    Last edited by mmoc2aff718493; 2013-06-05 at 08:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Yurp I'm at 1 stone after 2 weeks. This after having to wait forever for the 20 previous ones...

Edit -- Should add I didn't get my Sha weapon (to start the whole stupid thing) until after the drop rate increase. I stopped counting but I had something like 50 total kills that COULD have dropped a sha weapon (Lei Shen and Empress) but didn't -- even with coins.
    you didnt have to have a sha weapon to "start the whole stupid thing", merely to reap the benefits... but yea...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... update :-(

I just ran the first 3 ToT lfr's, and didn't get a single secret. So just keep crying over people with cloaks, I don't even have the metagem yet, and stuck at 3 secrets.

- T

Quote Originally Posted by Brakthir View Post
    Already stated that I don't consider anything in Vanilla to be worth arguing about considering that Vanilla design was awful and flawed in almost every single regard. I'm not complaining about not getting the cloak. I'm complaining that the divide between drops is so huge. People who started the quest on the same week and who have killed all the same bosses are either sitting at the far end of the stick, at 2 runestones, or have their cloak. That divide is ridiculous. RNG is RNG, but it shouldn't be this fucking bad.

I never claimed to be a fan of everyone getting a legendary but since it's too late to reverse the train on that concept, I might as well roll with it. I just stated it as my obvious preference: I'm not a fan of legendaries being handed out to anyone. Legendaries should be unique and made/dropped in small numbers, but since that concept isn't valid in Mists, my next point is that the drop rate swing is god awful.

GM entered this raid week with 11/12 stones. Did all the relevant bosses in LFR. Still at 11/12.

I've had 11/12 stones for 3 weeks now.

Quote Originally Posted by dahri View Post
    I've had 11/12 stones for 3 weeks now.
    well next week is your last

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4621?page=1#16