Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    that depends if those players actually play or not

could be that you buy the talented players so that the other teams don't have them

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Swansea have resigned De Guzman on loan from Villareal for another season. Surprised Villareal didn't request they make a transfer offer instead.
    Apparently Shelvey is off to Swansea for 5-6mil pounds too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomlol View Post
    Apparently Shelvey is off to Swansea for 5-6mil pounds too?
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23143710 5 mil confirmed. Cheap for a person who just got an england cap, we generally overrate our english players.

£5m for a player who rode the pine pony at Anfield - also he might have an England cap, but it was against San Marino, the equivalent of a pub team in international football and that's coming from a Scot!

Just spotted that Arshavin signed at Zenit last month, y'know if I was as good at predicting scores as I am with stuff like that I'd make a killing at the bookies...
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    IT may well be a shit team, but like I said we overrate our young english players to astronomical degrees, which is why 5 million sounds cheap.

10+ Year Old Account
    England international caps have a tendency these days to increase your value by about 8-10 million, so that's a bargain.

Good investment into Swansea's midfield, they've got a great start lineup but it always lacked a bit of depth.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/spor...update-4867310

Anelka to west brom, total waste of money (wages).

Pontus Wernbloom rumoured for bondesliga(Stuttgart and Bayer Leverkusen), he got voted the most valueable player in the Russian league this season(he plays for CSKA Moscow atm). He is probably my favorite Swedish player out there, not only because he is a local boy coming up through my team, but he is the kind of player you can't dislike because of his attitude on and off the pitch. A genuinly nice guy and of course a warrior on the pitch.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-07-04 at 12:48 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Norwich City FC ‏@NorwichCityFC 5m

TRANSFER NEWS: We will be announcing City's third summer signing at approximately 3.30pm #ncfc #otbc
    They are such teases :/

Signed Nathan Redmond from Birmingham City on a four-year deal for an undisclosed fee.

Sky Sports is reporting that Norwich are looking to sign Carlo Nash (goalie) to replace Jed Steer and Lee Camp.
    http://aggbot.com/Norwich-City-News/article/19921443

- - - Updated - - -

BBC Sport ‏@BBCSport 7m
    BREAKING: Free agent Nicolas #Anelka having medical at West Brom ahead of a move to the club. #bbcsportsday #wba
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2013-07-04 at 02:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    BREAKING: Free agent Nicolas #Anelka having medical at West Brom ahead of a move to the club. #bbcsportsday #wba
    Didnt I break that in this thread like 3 hours ago :P

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Didnt I break that in this thread like 3 hours ago :P
    Yours says he is going to join talks with a view to joining the club, mine says he is having his medical, which means that the deal is all but inked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha okay, you can have this exclusive this time!

15+ Year Old Account
    I remember reading last night that Moyes has said Rooney isn't for sale, now if I could only remember the source I'd link it, as soon as I find it I'll link it ^^ It was pretty credible though, or I wouldn't post this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ajax has signed Bojan Krkic on a loan deal for 1 year with the option of another. Great signing.
    Ohio State Buckeye

Deleted
    Erik Pieters to stoke city for 3 million and we even get a spanish u21 (Marc Muniesa) on a free from barcelona Not really big signings i guess but for my local team we've been waiting forever for a natural left back and we buy 2 within a month!
    Last edited by mmocadc4c2f9f5; 2013-07-06 at 05:16 PM.

Chelsea keep making offers for Ruddy. Hughton keeps telling them to stuff it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Real Madrid apparently close to the signing of Real Sociedad player Asier Illarramendi for €30 million.
    Ohio State Buckeye

15+ Year Old Account
    Liverpool reject a £30m bid from Arsenal for striker Luis Suarez.

Lol Liverpool let him go, save yourselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23219933 Oh dear Butler, Holt is gone, no idea on fee yet.

Liverpool should let luis go, just not to a premier league team.

Spurs are apparently letting Defoe go, it looks like David Villa is the intended replacement. Right now neither are confirmed though although the Villa one actually looks quite likely.