Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The train in resident evil two was merely a set back!

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...n_%28G2%29.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Next 5.4 reveal, Alliance only get to watch Hordies do SoO, woo blizzard!
    As an Alliance player I seriously hope this happens. Why? Because after weeks and weeks of entitled Alliance crybabies whining like they've got a full diaper the sheer levels of fanboy rage would be palpable. Wouldn't even care if I couldn't run Siege of Orgrimmar, I'd just sit back and laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewskee View Post
    I must have missed something.....when and where did Garrosh meet up with Y'shaarj???? Please link me.
    The Sha of Pride is absorbed by Garrosh in 5.2 when he has the bell (or something along those lines).

Possible 5.4 = Using the Heart of Y'sharrj causes the 7 parts of him to merge and then Garrosh does whatever with it.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    I hope Malkorok looks better than he currently does. Wrong skin (he's supposed to be a Blackrock, but has Dragonmaw skin), boring armor, boring weapons, etc.
    He will probably be a boss (C'mon, it's not like they have a overflowing amount of possible bosses for SoO) and I don't think they'll keep such a plain model for such a raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Well....this got me PUMPED

I see garrosh is now taking fashion tips from a post G-Virus William Birkin
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

So some of the Mantid see Garrosh as a reborn Y'Sharraj and come to defend him? Looks like it by the names of the icons, ie boss names.

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 10:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Amirila View Post
    He will probably be a boss (C'mon, it's not like they have a overflowing amount of possible bosses for SoO) and I don't think they'll keep such a plain model for such a raid
    He is, he has his names in icons.

Baah, enough of corrupted/empowered villains...

It was obvious for a while Malkorok would be a boss, and all but confirmed when he shows up with over 500 million hitpoints in Dark Heart of Pandaria
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Xaril and other mantids have boss ability icons! Oh no the Klaxxi! Well hey they said this is what they would do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darksiders lol
    http://images.wikia.com/darksiders/i...ers2art-03.jpg

This is fine. When it's said he 'isn't corrupted,' people mean that Garrosh didn't start out being possessed by the Sha/Old Gods or anything. It happens at the end of his character arc, not at the launch point. This is the culmination of everything he's been doing so far, not the source of it.

Model-wise, Sha bits look a little too bright - they could be blacker. I'm guessing this is indeed the result of Y'Shaarj as opposed to a mere Sha. Someone mentioned how similar it was to Cho'Gall after his corruption by the power of C'Thun - I agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    So much for Blizzard's "Don't worry guys, Garrosh will be unique. He won't be corrupted, he's just really pissed."
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Deleted
    Willingly fusing with the Sha != being corrupted by it/Y'shaarj.

You don't know which it is, and Blizz told us he wasn't corrupted. I rather trust Blizzard than you.

lmfao spoiler alert!

ok so you can hibernate your account now, the raid is ruined. jk

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    Baah, enough of corrupted/empowered villains...
    Right because fighting a normal strength Garrosh which dies on a daily basis to For the Alliance raids really would make a compelling end-boss.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Xaril and other mantids have boss ability icons! Oh no the Klaxxi! Well hey they said this is what they would do.
    I've been calling for a Klaxxi Paragon Council fight for awhile now ... makes perfect sense, and I'm glad it looks like it's happening
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    So much for Blizzard's "Don't worry guys, Garrosh will be unique. He won't be corrupted, he's just really pissed."
    Empowered =/= Corrupted

Malkorok is in there too with the abilities "Blight of Yshaarj"
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

damn shame, i liked the klaxxi

10+ Year Old Account
    Should fix your title and maybe re-phrase it to empowered, just a notion. We basicly know that he wants this power willingly