Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Am surprised that none seem to care that SV is losing silencing shot thereby becoming the only pure dps class without a baseline interrupt

Quote Originally Posted by Power20 View Post
    Am surprised that none seem to care that SV is losing silencing shot thereby becoming the only pure dps class without a baseline interrupt
    If thats what they need to Buff our PVE dmg then i prefer it this way. BM is too strong in PVP and thats what holding them from buffing us to be on par with Mages/Locks/Rogues. im tired to be the worse Ranged dps class.

"Interrupting Shot, SS's current talent location turns it into a silence. Boom, done, easy, took 5 seconds to come up with." What I said on the "official" Hunter forums. So simple, and so useful at the same time. And if they did it, it wouldn't screw us over in PvE due to PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    "Interrupting Shot, SS's current talent location turns it into a silence. Boom, done, easy, took 5 seconds to come up with." What I said on the "official" Hunter forums. So simple, and so useful at the same time. And if they did it, it wouldn't screw us over in PvE due to PvP.
    Sounds simple in theory, but how many Hunters would take silencing shot in that case? (if someone experienced in PvP can shed any info on that, I'm quite interested)

It sounds to me this would cause more balance issues in PvP by giving ALL Hunters a interrupt as well as a stun or extra CC. Something they are desperately trying to get rid of. While I don't think what they are doing now is a good idea, this ''simple'' solution will probably cause even more issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Sounds simple in theory, but how many Hunters would take silencing shot in that case? (if someone experienced in PvP can shed any info on that, I'm quite interested)

It sounds to me this would cause more balance issues in PvP by giving ALL Hunters a interrupt as well as a stun or extra CC. Something they are desperately trying to get rid of. While I don't think what they are doing now is a good idea, this ''simple'' solution will probably cause even more issues.
    All hunters already have silencing shot so not sure where you are going with that anyway the idea could be better if we just did like he asked MM would have two interrupts so the SS in MM should just replace interrupting shot for them

Deleted
    All hunters already have silencing shot so not sure where you are going with that
    That's... the whole point of the discussion. It's being removed from the non-Marksmanship specs in 5.4.

Deleted
    "It sounds to me this would cause more balance issues in PvP by giving ALL Hunters a interrupt" you made it sound like we didnt already have it =P

Why not just allow Scatter Shot to be a proper interrupt like it was for the first 6 months or so of Vanilla and keep Silencing Shot ...a silence exclusive to MM, and still the only one we'd have. PvE specs don't really need a Silence for much at all if anything but an interrupt is a little different.

Until Hunters are completely overhauled someday, BM is going to keep being nerfed for PvP reasons. Just give it up and let Marks be the premiere PvP spec imo.

Deleted
    "It sounds to me this would cause more balance issues in PvP by giving ALL Hunters a interrupt" you made it sound like we didnt already have it =P
    That's where the second part you left out in your quote comes in, that proposed change gives all Hunter an interrupt as well as another CC we currently don't have access to (assuming we take silencing shot). It would give all Hunters an interrupt as well as Intimidation or Wyvern Sting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    I've also suggested this, much better idea and stops mindless silences. It has logic behind it, though, so Blizzard would never go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    I've also suggested this, much better idea and stops mindless silences. It has logic behind it, though, so Blizzard would never go for it.
    They tried this in 5.2 beta. Lots of mage QQ. Change reverted for locks and mages. Silencing Shot got the short end of the stick with 4 sec increased CD.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am fine with Silencing Shot going to Marskman, it was MM only for a pretty long time before this expansion.

I am also fine with Spirit Bond going talent again.

I am not fine with the reduction in pet size and removal of Ground Tremors when large pets walk. And haven't been fine with this since the hotfix shortly after Sunwell came out. Compare the length of time of your whining against that my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    You got a point with Power Shot. I've never heard of anyone using it for any scenario (I honestly even forgot about it when I made the post). But the other two options are extremely solid, and worth switching between depending on fight. That's how the talent tree should be built.

Great for PvP in some situations.