Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    I "may" have taunted in 3 adds that was kited as well...
    Kind of like a "woops" taunt huh lol.
    Last edited by Gliff; 2014-05-27 at 01:09 AM.

Deleted
    You should remember that the hotfix was aimed at low level tanks soloing things that they shouldnt be able. The ap gain is certainly capped, and yes, it's not a factor at 90.

Edit: Diagonal reading ftw, didn't see it above, sorry.
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2014-05-27 at 06:58 PM.

Deleted
    Yo what's up MMO-Cham forums ;D

Need some advice, is there any way to increase my tank dps? I feel like it should be higher

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Mxkz/advanced

Link to my warrior, I was thinking I should gem into more parry for more proccs? When does the DR become ridiculous on avoidance?

Quote Originally Posted by Mxkz View Post
    Yo what's up MMO-Cham forums ;D

Need some advice, is there any way to increase my tank dps? I feel like it should be higher

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Mxkz/advanced

Link to my warrior, I was thinking I should gem into more parry for more proccs? When does the DR become ridiculous on avoidance?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21422483

Deleted
    Guild starting 25HCs today any tips, info I should know compared to 10HCs?

Quote Originally Posted by Karjis View Post
    Guild starting 25HCs today any tips, info I should know compared to 10HCs?
    Forget whatever you've learned about bad stuff in 10man. In 25man stand in everything you can and abuse berserker stance

Deleted
    Sounds fun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Forget whatever you've learned about bad stuff in 10man. In 25man stand in everything you can and abuse berserker stance
    I'm not quite sure how to react to that one :P

Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    I'm not quite sure how to react to that one :P
    Oops... it was in the prot thread... forget about berserker stance but keep standing in everything you can :P

Eddy that's just my (limited) experience of 25man this content and it's easily visible when you get a trial who's used to 25man. Far more smart heal and raid cooldowns make some things a lot more forgiving

Deleted
    Personally, I think that the only thing you will have to be worried about is your PC working properly in that setting. Everything else just fall into place playing in the same way.

Deleted
    25man seemed much easier, tho only cleared first 3 bosses with 20players and trials with low gear.

Deleted
    25 is more fun as tank, thats for sure.

(hint, more vengeance)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by meteo View Post
    Oops... it was in the prot thread... forget about berserker stance but keep standing in everything you can :P

Eddy that's just my (limited) experience of 25man this content and it's easily visible when you get a trial who's used to 25man. Far more smart heal and raid cooldowns make some things a lot more forgiving
    Well I'd have to say the converse that its obvious when someone is from a 10 man guild but thats going off topic a bit :P

Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    Well I'd have to say the converse that its obvious when someone is from a 10 man guild but thats going off topic a bit :P
    Yeah, he gets out of all the bad stuff and rages at ppl who stand in it while they're all like 'chill out bro'.

I went from 10 to 25m and do 10m pugs on my alts, the difference is night and day.

So I tanked 10 man for the first time since MSV....... God I miss 25 man already. Sitting at half health for a few seconds straight is not fun.

My guild is done raiding till 6.0 if anyone is in need of a tank for a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorm View Post
    Yeah, he gets out of all the bad stuff and rages at ppl who stand in it while they're all like 'chill out bro'.

I went from 10 to 25m and do 10m pugs on my alts, the difference is night and day.
    In 10man you get laughed at for standing in stuff and in 25man you get laughed at for not standing in stuff (and abusing vengeance/berserker stance...i can get quite jealous when i look at some reports)

Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    So I tanked 10 man for the first time since MSV....... God I miss 25 man already. Sitting at half health for a few seconds straight is not fun.

My guild is done raiding till 6.0 if anyone is in need of a tank for a few months.
    A few seconds? I'm usually around 50% for over a minute on siegecrafter heroic.

Good luck finding a raid

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, trying to one tank Garrosh in an alt group because we need to skip phases due to dps not doing mechanics, anyways its a long story.

I was fine solo tanking it, but I finally just stepped out because I died twice in the pulls I was tanking, anyone see anything I could of done differently in my logs to not of died? Or am I just plain bad on this warrior and need to just die.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LADYPgQ4JvjNqFfx/#

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post

I giggled, a few seconds straight ?
    Is 25man reallly that faceroll or y'll just making fun now ?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    When I was in 25 I was more or less like that as well. I miss 25s .

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    I giggled, a few seconds straight ?
    Is 25man reallly that faceroll or y'll just making fun now ?
    Where did I say 25 or 10 man is faceroll?.....

Because I felt uncomfortable at half health when I'm used to 25 man where bosses hit for 75% of my health with no active mitigation up? I could counter and say the fact that I am able to stay at half health for that long with no threat of dying makes 10 man faceroll.....

I'm not gonna sit here and turn this into a 10v25 man thread. Both have their +/- and both have bosses that are harder then the counter difficulty. Anyone saying one or the other is faceroll is an idiot. And it doesnt really matter because in 9 months time we wont have to worry about it.