Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If Blizzard kills Saurfang I'll legitimately be depressed as shit but the call them ballsy for making a move like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

This is great news. Glad to see Saurfang back from Northrend.

Now, where's Lor'themar in all of this?

At this moment in time i have absolutely no reason to go against garrosh hellscream but if he kills varok saurfang then maybe, just maybe i might join up with the rebels

Garrosh is cool but Saurfang is fucking badass!

Gotta admit blizz needs to step up why orcs want to rebel cause there is absolutely no reason atm for them to do so infact it looks like every orc in azeroth has joined the Kor'kron

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    they will probably make an alliance mirror quest in the last week ^^
    And they forget to change the quest text. We end up reporting to Dan the Warrior at Eastvale Logging Camp and are tasked with killing 12 of the local Murlocs and earning the title "Grand Champion of the Alliance" for having completed the only Alliance lore all expansion.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    At this moment in time i have absolutely no reason to go against garrosh hellscream but if he kills varok saurfang then maybe, just maybe i might join up with the rebels

Garrosh is cool but Saurfang is fucking badass!

Gotta admit blizz needs to step up why orcs want to rebel cause there is absolutely no reason atm for them to do so infact it looks like every orc in azeroth has joined the Kor'kron
    You didn't see those Orc Refugees? Yeah you missed some. Also you probably have a BIT too much love for Garrosh. Not because of your avatar but..your posting history really tells the tale. If Garrosh kills Saurfang, it has to have context besides "Just cause." I suggested Garrosh kill him for the sake of pisseding off the Horde.

I also noticed there are several types of Hordes

Old Horde

Horde

Dark Horde(Rend Blackhand)

True Horde(Garrosh's loyalist/bootsuckers)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    *no, please not Saurfang! no* jk... i love that guy!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Varok is a good known lore orc, but I would like to see Thura the orc that was mentioned in Stormrage to appear to and with some more orcs to.
    Rehgar Earthfury should get his appearance to in WoW and even have a new set for himself to the new orc models to.
    ...thura the orc knaak invented so that varok wouldn't get the axe that wounded sargeras?

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 01:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    That was about new features, and Saurfang having screentime hardly equals one.
    heresy, saurfang letting people see him is a feature.
    ...at this point it's almost guaranteed that "war in warcraft" is garrosh getting on his incompetent podium to declare yet another group his enemy for the crime of breathing his air, alliance saying this is horde favoritism, and the more....special....yes.. let's go with special... horde players seeing garrosh as a god because he lets them attack the alliance players who keep saying that out being led by a moron is horde favoritism.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You didn't see those Orc Refugees? Yeah you missed some. Also you probably have a BIT too much love for Garrosh. Not because of your avatar but..your posting history really tells the tale. If Garrosh kills Saurfang, it has to have context besides "Just cause." I suggested Garrosh kill him for the sake of pisseding off the Horde.

I also noticed there are several types of Hordes

Old Horde

Horde

Dark Horde(Rend Blackhand)

True Horde(Garrosh's loyalist/bootsuckers)
    Im a mixture of the Old horde and true horde

Having a few orc refugees isnt gonna make a loyal orc who takes his oath seriously to just rebel ive said this countless times a orc will die for his warchief and atm there has been nothing done that would want to make a orc break his oath

Your average orc dont give a shit about what happened in the vale or that some traiterous trolls are being executed they need a damn good excuse to turn on the warchief and like i said we havent been given a real reason yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure they have. Basically you're saying Orcs are mindless hiveminds that have no intelligent minds.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Sure they have. Basically you're saying Orcs are mindless hiveminds that have no intelligent minds.
    That is orc society

You swear undying allegiance i think this blood oath says everything about how orcs think and feel

Lok'Tar Ogar! Victory Or Death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde.
    For they are the most sacred and fundamental truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief.
    I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire.
    I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days
    I live and die - For The Horde!

So basically you swear that you will as you are told and its gonna take alot to break that oath for your average orc

Im a mixture of the Old horde and true horde

Having a few orc refugees isnt gonna make a loyal orc who takes his oath seriously to just rebel ive said this countless times a orc will die for his warchief and atm there has been nothing done that would want to make a orc break his oath

Your average orc dont give a shit about what happened in the vale or that some traiterous trolls are being executed they need a damn good excuse to turn on the warchief and like i said we havent been given a real reason yet
    Got some bad news for ya.

Old Horde and "True Horde" aren't and never have been playable in WoW. If you're an Orc in WoW you're a loyal member of Thrall's Horde.

As for the average Orc in Orgrimmar, they will support the playable faction by virtue of this being an MMO and the Horde players needing a capital city next expansion. Plus the whole story has set Garrosh up as a villain, so it's curtains for him and any of his loyalists after MoP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is orc society

You swear undying allegiance i think this blood oath says everything about how orcs think and feel

Lok'Tar Ogar! Victory Or Death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde.
    For they are the most sacred and fundamental truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief.
    I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire.
    I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days
    I live and die - For The Horde!

So basically you swear that you will as you are told and its gonna take alot to break that oath for your average orc

Which was made during Thrall's Horde. You are living in a fantasy world. A Blood oath doesn't speak for all Orcs and neither do you.

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Got some bad news for ya.

Old Horde and "True Horde" aren't and never have been playable in WoW. If you're an Orc in WoW you're a loyal member of Thrall's Horde.

As for the average Orc in Orgrimmar, they will support the playable faction by virtue of this being an MMO and the Horde players needing a capital city next expansion. Plus the whole story has set Garrosh up as a villain, so it's curtains for him and any of his loyalists after MoP.
    Im loyal to the warchief which is garrosh but i would love for the horde to go back to the way it was when i first started playing back in warcraft 2

---------- Post added 2013-06-14 at 07:00 AM ----------

Which was made during Thrall's Horde. You are living in a fantasy world. A Blood oath doesn't speak for all Orcs and neither do you.
    Seems to be alot of orcs in org that think like i do seeing that there is hardly any orcs in voljins merry band of rebels

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems to be alot of orcs in org that think like i do seeing that there is hardly any orcs in voljins merry band of rebels

Game scaling. I'm sure there are hundreds of Orcs siding with Vol'Jin.

Im loyal to the warchief which is garrosh but i would love for the horde to go back to the way it was when i first started playing back in warcraft 2
    Then prepare to be disappointed. That is not what the Horde is about. A silly concept. You're living in the past. It wasn't even cool or epic either.

Warrior-Magi

Game scaling. I'm sure there are hundreds of Orcs siding with Vol'Jin.
    Er no seeing that there is no orcs in razor hill not even token ones except the trainers ive been on the ptr

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    This was my reaction also. I am Alliance but man it is great to see Saurfang back in Kalimdor alive and well.
    This.

I hope he gets Garrosh quality remakes!

Saurfang for Warchief!

Then prepare to be disappointed. That is not what the Horde is about. A silly concept. You're living in the past. It wasn't even cool or epic either.
    So you telling me the horde wasnt cool when they was like this

So you telling me the horde wasnt cool when they was like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gs-hjD5lHE
    Wasn't the Warchief of that Horde also taken down by "rebels"?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    My boy died at the Wrath Gate. I am here only to collect his body.

Deleted
    I am so happy they are doing this. I hope he keeps the promise he made in Warsong Hold and cleaves Garrosh into oblivion!