533 Ilvl BM/Surv Hunter lf new Home.

As the title states I am 533 ilvl at the moment. I fell a little behind on the legendary cloak quest leading into 5.4 but rng willing I should have it this coming Tuesday after resets (3 runestones).
    I have been playing a hunter now for 3 years I started as an alt though I do have some Hm's experience but I am mostly looking for a more laid back but not casual progression type guild. I may not be the most cutting edge dps around but I am confident in my skills and am always open to constructive criticism. I always look to improve and have never been satisfied with just being simply a mediocre player. I come to raid prepared, always with my own flasks and pots and having done what research I need to for new boss fights and there mechanics.

I am really only Interested in a Stable Core spot in a raid , I am looking for a new home not a super competetive stable where you over recruit or constantly try to replace people for the next flavor of the patch. 10 or 25 mans work for me, I have been active in both over the years and have no real preference.

The only other thing I ask from a guild would be that it should be an adult oriented environnment. I am 28 years old myself , I work full time all year round , I am married with my first child on the way in November, Yet I still find the time to play WoW regularly.

If you would like to know more or to contact me in game with info you can add my battletag
    Cpenney#1989

Hope to hear from you soon and thanks for taking the time and showing interest in me.
    Armory link:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B8vah/simple

Hi Døvah. My name is Joey (aka Kroddish). You should check us out at Tribe Gaming (www.tribegaming.com). We're a multi-gaming community that's been around for over 12 years, with active chapters in various games. Our WoW Chapter is currently recruiting to strengthen our 25-person raid team. We aim to keep progression steady through 5.4, and we want *you* to progress with us.

Tribe is more than just a Guild - we're a community. If you're looking for a place to have fun killing internet dragons with fellow gaming enthusiasts, we're definitely for you. We're currently recruiting to strengthen our team's DPS. As far as raids go, all 25 spots and loot are earned via performance and consistent attendance. If you were to show up consistently, perform well, and stay out of the fire, you'd earn a solid spot on our raid team.

Here's some of our points of interest:

• Server: US-Bloodhoof - Horde
    • Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 7:30pm - 10pm CST
    • Current Progression: 6/14 SoO
    • Contact: In-Game: Kroddish -or- BattleTag: Kroddish#1931 -or- Email: wow@tribegaming.com

Read more here. Please hit me up in-game or PM me on our website to learn more. I'd love to talk to you, hope to hear from you!

Tanaris - US - PVE - EST
    Eightysix-guild com
    25 man casual
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 11am - 2pm EST

6/14 SoO 25 Man

4/13 H ToT 10 Man
    1/13 H ToT 25 Man

5/16 Heroic T14 10 Man
    * I am trying to accomplish is a progressive 25-Man competent/heroic raid group that can consistently and commit to a morning/afternoon raid time in order for us to make a 25 man team

**For this group players must apply via eightysix-guild com

Looking for serious raiders who play during the day who would benefit the group or guild. our raiders in our guild are treated well, with all the perks that come with our guild.

The ideal candidate is raid aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. We are an extremely fun group of people to be around and we love to fool around and have fun outside of raid.

The must haves:
    Access toMumble/have a working mic
    95%+ Raid attendance - No exceptions
    110% focus during raids
    Extensive raid experience & an appropriate gear level
    NO DRAMA!!!!

High Need DPS
    -Hunter
    -Ele Shamen
    -Warlock
    -Rogue
    -Boomkin
    -Mage
    -Shadow Priest
    -Ret Pally

Heals
    -Priest
    -Shamen
    -Monk
    -Pally

RECRUITING FOR SIEGE OF ORGRIMMAR and Current Teir

++ IF YOU ARE a very aware / skilled player apply no matter what class you are ++

Healers - Any exceptional healers are encouraged to apply.

Ranged DPS - Any exceptional apps are encouraged to apply.

Melee DPS - Any exceptional apps are encouraged to apply.

If you would like to be in a hardcore minded, casual raiding guild that pushes for progression kills then you can submit an application at: Eightysix-guild com

PM or Real ID, for the group can also field your questions: PM or Real ID, for the group can also field your questions: Quietbow#1369 (GM,Quietebrew) , Caveman #1912 (Ankoi, officer) Freddy#1316 (Dra, officer) Flintar#1674 ( Flintar, officer)

Youtube Channel: Coming Soon
    Eightysix-guild com

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    <Jinx> invites you to join us. We're looking for skilled hunters!
    We were 5/13 in Heroic ToT and currently 8/14 in SoO.

Raid Times are 9pm- 12am PST (11pm-2am CST, 12am-3am EST) on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. We only raid 9 hours a week and don't have time to mess around. You'll have to be good or it won't work out. Undergeared? We can work though that. Underskilled? Not so good.

<JINX> is a 25-man progression guild located on the Runetotem (US PVE) server. Our raiders and raid leadership are well-tuned in their roles and have extensive experience in the raid environment dating as far back as Vanilla WoW.

The J!NX Brand is a clothing company for Gamers and Geeks. Joining the J!NX Raid Team is an opportunity to experience WoW raiding in a unique environment. If you are an exceptional player with a good attitude, this is most likely the last guild you will ever join. If you're trying to balance your life, your job, and your family with your inner nerd, come hang with some like-minded individuals. This relationship does infer certain responsibilities: they pay for our vent/website, etc and you represent them appropriately by acting like a mature individual on the realm.

We expect 90% attendance from our raiders, so plan on being available for just about all scheduled activity. Guild membership is limited to adults (20+). Sorry, but this is a non-negotiable requirement.

Interested players should register at the J!NX Guild website and apply:
    http://jinxguild.guildlaunch.com Click the “apply to guild” link just above the class recruitment icons.

There will be competition for slots. It's a raid guild, after all. If you expect to be handed a “core position” from start, forget it. Such things are earned. Although we try to keep enough personnel for a full group 6, we expend considerable effort in swapping people in and out on farmed content so that everyone gets to play. On progression fights we roll with our best 25.

That said, all guilds are revolving doors and we know, historically, that somebody is about to remember they have a life/job/wife etc.

If you would like to inquire, the following Officers can help: Dagor, Aeonian, Ammeythyst, Whiteytighty, or Lugbruz (personnel officer).

For more info: Real ID-Bourne#1245 , Lugbruz#1400 or JinxDagor#1357

http://jinxguild.guildlaunch.com

<EvM> is a 10man guild focused around progressing into Heroic content and achieving a higher level of gameplay. We are currently recruiting for Siege of Orgrimmar and are searching for remarkable applicants.

About Us

Envenom is the byproduct of a few dedicated gamers who have slowly become friends through a few different games and have found a propensity in World of Warcraft. It is important to note, a lot of our core raiders in Envenom are from the same previous raiding guild. We found ourselves in a situation where certain management issues of the guild came into conflict with the progression of the group. We raided with our previous guild going 10/14 Reg Siege of Orgrimmar the week of release however we still faced the same issues that arose in ToT and thus we moved servers looking for a fresh start. We are currently located on Wyrmrest Accord.

Raid Schedule

Our raid schedule is as followed and are in line with Pacific Standard Time. Wednesday - 6:30-9PM. Saturday - 6:30 - 12:30AM. Friday and Sunday will serve as off-nights and will be replacements for main raid nights if we do not utilize both Wednesday and Saturday to raid.

Expectations

With being a seriously casual raiding guild, we do not want raids to become dreaded events week after week. We want them to be fun. On that same note, we do aim to be competitive and utilize the time we do have to raid. This means that you are raid-ready when you are summoned to the raid, fully repaired, gemmed, and enchanted. As with any progression-oriented guild, a sense of raid awareness and adaptability is key to success. We expect you to die to mechanics on seeing them the first few pulls. We do not expect repetition in your mistakes and will not tolerate it. We also expect your computer to have all of the necessary add-ons and not be a source of deterioration in your game play, AKA Framerates and latency.

Current Raid Composition

Tank - Brewmaster Monk (ilvl 542)
    Healers - Resto Shaman & Mistweaver Monk (547)
    DPS - Elemental Shaman, A/C Rogue or Arc/Frost Mage

Recruitment Needs

Recruitment for healers is closed at this time.
    Recruitment for tanks is open to the following: Protection Paladins and Warriors
    Recruitment for DPS is open to any applicants. Warlock and Hunter applicants will be looked highly upon.

Thank you for considering <EvM> and we look forward to hearing from you! You can either comment or contact myself or the Co-GM in game. My Battle tag - Tyrixus#1489. Co-GM - Dingus#1300