Wondering which gem sold's best

Thinking of transmuting a ton of gems but I feel thats have to be done with carefully.
    If every transmute and gem sold I do, I will take 150% at least profit, but i don't know which gem to invest.
    Any tips is appreciated.

gem prices are server dependant
    so you're gonna have to find that out your self

There is none thats is a bit more reliable for all classes? ;-;

10+ Year Old Account
    Red ones are the most rare. Just sell raw.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    primordial rubies and str/int + haste/crit vermilion onyx

Deleted
    This thread is bonkers.
    just look at your ah , then look at prices and adjust your transmutes as to what sells. You are going to be better off studying your ah than me giving you a list of what sells. learn your trade. Orange/green/purple/red/ yellow/ blue.
    Last edited by mmoc0afa280d34; 2013-06-16 at 08:02 AM.

Deleted
    Hpw is that any different from looking at his ah?

Red ones that give primary stats, or yellow ones that combine primary stats with haste/mastery/crit.

Those i have found to usually be x5 the price of any other gems.

Deleted
    Funny how you are all favouring red gems becayse the hybrids are better in MOP. Red are always in plentiful supply on the servers im on and the reason orange and the hybrids fetch higher prices also has to do with them being required for the meta gem market.

I started collecting data for Stormreaver US (A) 1/9/2013 and may not sell as well on other servers.
    Leave feedback if these are also your "popular" gems being sold or not.

Patch 5.3 was released May 21st, 2013 which changed up PvP gem stats and PvP stats in general. That being said the market shifted into sales of gems that never sold before in MoP. The sales spreadsheet below reflects after 5.3 we released.

I will update this every few days to a week.

Looking to start your own spreadsheet? Download your own blank version here!

Last Updated: 6/16/2013

Taken from Elvinelol.com

Caster gems are the best sellers, so everything with Intellect should net you the most. It happends becasue there are the most of them who can use it.