Poll: Forces of Chaos vs Burning Legion

Page 1 of 28
... LastLast

Forces of Chaos vs Burning Legion

Somebody had a poll for Burning Legion vs Galactic Empire so I figured I'd come up with a better match up

Burning Legion led by KJ in its full might vs The Forces of Chaos Undivided from Warhammer 40k led by a Daemon Prince who takes it? Both have an endless army of demon's and are masters of corrupting and burning worlds could be a pretty fun match up.

If both have a endless army of demons then neither of them would win.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

You're forgetting Sargeras. He's still around.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

WH40k scale utterly eclipses wow.

Blood for the Blood God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    If the four Powers of Chaos would unite, nothing could stand against them. Though that never happens because inevitably they turn on each other...

Both demon forces are pretty cosmic in scope. I think Chaos would win out in the end - their reality warping exceeds what we've seen the Burning Legion do so far.

Deleted
    Burning legion via this being a WOW forum

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    If the four Powers of Chaos would unite, nothing could stand against them. Though that never happens because inevitably they turn on each other...

Both demon forces are pretty cosmic in scope. I think Chaos would win out in the end - their reality warping exceeds what we've seen the Burning Legion do so far.
    They kinda united to fuck that asshole malal.

OT: Legion wouldnt even stand chance. Since you said chaos undevided i assume you consider both daemons of chaos and chaos space marines. In that case it would be over before legion would realize what the hell happen. Lords of change are much more powerfull mages than anything legion have. Bloodthirsters are much stronger than anything legion can field. Any chaos god is much stronger than sargeras (and slaanesh have boobies). + technology that chaos space marines wield (especially iron warriors) would simply eradicate legion forces. + Chaos have much easier time recruting mortals (just throw some nurgle's rot into mix = you have army of shambling zombies). And even if we ignore all that Khorne could easily solo both titans and legion while beating slaanesh with second hand.

This is not even a contest, the burning legion would be utterly destroyed.

Off topic: Reading this really makes me wish there was a Warhammer 40K mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Inside View Post
    You're forgetting Sargeras. He's still around.
    I left him out since he's no where near even one Chaos God and I dare say a even Daemon Prince would give him a good fight.

Burning Legion. Trying to get a few thousands of demons on a single planet.

Come on.

Demon army of Chaos vs. Demon army of Chaos.

I'd say chaos wins by default.

On a more serious note, this comparison is fairly pointless since the two universes have no common point we could use to compare them.

The Chaos forces of WH40k are very powerful in their universe, but that doesn't mean they are powerful in comparison to the Legion. It's just as likely that an imp could eradicate the entire force as it is that a Cultist could stand up to Sargeras.

Also, it matters what world the fight is taking place in. If we're fighting in the WC universe, the WH forces would lose due to not being able to exist.
    Last edited by huth; 2013-06-06 at 05:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Majiinx View Post
    I left him out since he's no where near even one Chaos God and I dare say a even Daemon Prince would give him a good fight.
    If not for the fact that sargeras is supposed to be giant, i dont think lorgar or magnus would have problem against him.

There is no hope to fight against foe that is impossible to defeat on their own turf and can spread that turf into reality.

For every drop of blood spilled, bariers of reality weaken and allow ruinous powers to manifest.

Demons are but forcefully evolved creatures, Daemons are raw horror shaped by the Chaos Gods to their image.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2013-06-06 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    There is no hope to fight against foe that is impossible to defeat on their own turf and can spread that turf into reality.

For every drop of blood spilled, bariers of reality weaken and allow ruinous powers to manifest.
    Which one are you talking about? Both sides are capable of that.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Which one are you talking about? Both sides are capable of that.
    Burning Legion cant control reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    WH40k scale utterly eclipses wow.
    Pretty much. I mean, WoW demons are soft and killable, 40K daemons are immortal. Slaanesh, the weakest of the 40K Chaos Gods could single-handedly rape (both figuratively and literally if you know Slaanesh) the burning legion.

---------- Post added 2013-06-06 at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    Off topic: Reading this really makes me wish there was a Warhammer 40K mmo.
    Off-topic answer: There ALMOST was but Dark Millenium got axed as far as we know

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    If both have a endless army of demons then neither of them would win.
    Not all infinities are equal.

If one side can kill faster or if one side can reinforce faster, that side will push the other side back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    If not for the fact that sargeras is supposed to be giant, i dont think lorgar or magnus would have problem against him.
    Hahahahahahaha Lorgar accomplishing something... Ha, good one. He's about as useful as Mortarion...

Magnus DOES get shit done though