The pandaren Empire will never comeback into play?

10000 years have passed and Pandaria is still in lack of power and government. May the Alliance/Horde rediscovering of Pandaria will bring the pandaren to choose a new emperor and build a nation able to influence the world?

10+ Year Old Account
    na. they have done good for 10000 years.

No Tusk Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like to think of them like Belgium was recently (don't think it's still leaderless) - didn't they not have a government for like 270 days or something?
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I like to think of them like Belgium was recently (don't think it's still leaderless) - didn't they not have a government for like 270 days or something?
    10,000 years is a bit longer than that.

I think Pandaria is more or less "lead" by the Shado-pan and golden lotus... they probably settled disputes and whatnot.

I guess the looming threat of the Sha obliterating everything if people got too uppity was enough to keep the Pandaren in line.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    10,000 years is a bit longer than that.

I think Pandaria is more or less "lead" by the Shado-pan and golden lotus... they probably settled disputes and whatnot.

I guess the looming threat of the Sha obliterating everything if people got too uppity was enough to keep the Pandaren in line.
    Yes it's true but I was talking about a powerful international force. Something which could operate in the whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post

535 days, don't diminish one of our only achievements!

OT: I don't think Pandaren as a whole race need to get a new Emperor or something, those Pandaren that do want to go out and make a difference already joined the Alliance or Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by noralya View Post
    Ahahaha wonderful

10+ Year Old Account
    You had Hercule Poirot! Doesn't matter that he wasn't real, we have Sherlock Holmes.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    The celestials are the leadership.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

IMO, Lorewalker Cho or Chen Stormstout should be made Emperor in a novel or next expansions's pre-patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    EMPEROR CHO!!

Tell me you wouldn't want this!! I Dare You!!
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Chen Stormstout for Emperor 2013!
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

There is no Pandaren Empire, and there never will be. It's a collection of small towns and villages linked by common history and language. WoW hinges on there being no powers other than the Horde and Alliance. It would be better if their were, but there won't be.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey any time you see some cool French thing it turns out it's actually Belgian.

Plus your beer, shit's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    Yes it's true but I was talking about a powerful international force. Something which could operate in the whole world.
    It doesn't work like that. There is no international force in Azeroth. The Pandaren will handle pandaria, lend help when needed, and if they need it, the favor will be returned.

Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    IMO, Lorewalker Cho or Chen Stormstout should be made Emperor in a novel or next expansions's pre-patch.
    Or maybe in 5.4 itself.

There would be two good opportunities for such a reveal. One is after we beat the Sha of Pride the Celestials and what's left of the Golden Lotus leadership anoint a new Emperor and begin work on restoring the Vale, while we leave for Orgrimmar. The other would be after the new Warchief is declared, the new Pandaren emperor appears and congratulates the new Warchief in his victory and expresses hope of working with him in the future...but warns that if the Horde ever threatens Pandaria again, "The Pandaren will have no choice but to march under the Lion's Banner".
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Chen didn't even arrive on Pandaria until around the same time we did. He's pretty much a total stranger to the area. And I don't think Cho would accept such a position...he doesn't seem to want to participate in making history, only to record it.

If any of the current major characters were to step up to become Emperor, I think Taran Zhu is the most likely candidate. Of course that'd be a pretty bad outcome for the Horde and Alliance. :P

Not sure they really need one. They live their lives in separate villages which seem to have their own smaller governments, with the Shado-Pan serving as their military and protection form outside threats. Though maybe a threat will come along that forces them to unite, I don't see it happening.