Patch 5.4 Celestial World bosses + Yangoul worldboss PTR

So I was at the PTR playing around a bit and I looked in the dungeon journal:
    Do you think its only a bug or are we actually going to fight five world bosses in 5.4?

I'm going to make a guess here: The Celestials will be world bosses at the new Proving Grounds and they'll be challenging you, not turning against you. They will rotate each week (like the dragons on Halfus, etc.) so you'll only fight one and your weekly world boss kill will stay fresh a little longer.
    Last edited by Inexorability; 2013-06-22 at 03:24 PM.

Don't 4 of those 5 bosses have the same spawn point on the island?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...e-Exploration/

Neat stuff honestly. Can't wait till we can get our hands on this on the PTR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Inexorability View Post
    I'm going to make a guess here: The Celestials will be world bosses at the new Proving Grounds and they'll be challenging you, not turning against you. They will rotate each week (like the dragons on Halfus, etc.) so you'll only fight one and your weekly world boss kill will stay fresh a little longer.
    There is a giant Arena with 4 statues of the Timeless Isle, as well as a structure with pillars bursting flames (FIRE-GOD). I know it's a pet zone, but that doesn't mean it can't contain the world bosses.

Edit: And the guy above be beat me at it with his link :<