Deleted

Can't decide to go with 522 Tier or 535 HC.

What the title says basically, I have my 4 set atm legs/gloves/helm/shoulders and I have a 535 Heroic legs that dropped recently. It has ALOT of mastery on, with second stat haste (Would reforge to parry ofc). Can't tell whether it'd be worth it to change them and lose my 4 set.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rthtusk/simple = My armory.

Thanks

Darth

1) tank 4p is crap
    2) don't reforge to parry
    3) get the dps tier set ~

You should also stop using Runic Empowerment and Glyph of Outbreak.

Deleted
    Hm really? How come? Just for the extra dps, with the haste I assume more DS' too?

---------- Post added 2013-06-17 at 12:43 AM ----------

I prefer Glyph of outbreak since i'm not hit capped also, and why not runic empower?

1) Yes for the dps
    2) Because that glyph is stupid (just a waste of RP)
    3) Here's the issue : You're not spell hit capped....
    4) Runic Empowerment is awful for tanking just use Runic Corruption.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    1) Yes for the dps
    2) Because that glyph is stupid (just a waste of RP)
    3) Here's the issue : You're not spell hit capped....
    4) Runic Empowerment is awful for tanking just use Runic Corruption.
    You are aware you can RE game just like in Cata still, via rolling a single blood rune, right?
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    You are aware you can RE game just like in Cata still, via rolling a single blood rune, right?
    You do realize that was only good because of the 5th death rune from cata blood tap?
    Last edited by Nillo; 2013-06-17 at 02:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    1) tank 4p is crap
    2) don't reforge to parry
    3) get the dps tier set ~

You should also stop using Runic Empowerment and Glyph of Outbreak.
    Agree with Nillo.

For 10 mans you should probably go mastery > hit > exp > haste for progression. Also consider the dps meta gem instead of the tank meta gem.

If you aren't dying, your next priority is to deal damage. And tanks are capable of doing A LOT of damage. Especially if you /sit during low damage periods in order to get crit and gain more vengeance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdos View Post
    nillo is right, RE is just aweful..

Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    nillo is right, RE is just aweful..
    Guess I'm just used to it then. I find RC completely unnoticeable, and Blood Tap arbitrarily complicated.
    Zombie Vampire Werewolf

Without old Blood Tap RE is worst tanking talent. Use BT for control or RC for haste build. I suppose no one using 4p. 90 bonus runic power over 12 sec per 1 min is bad. I have problem with spending runic power with good using ams. If you want tanking bonus use only head and shoulders. Legs from Lei Shen, hands with haste from primordious are great, and chest from jin'rokh if you don't kill yet Ra'den.

i loved RE early in MoP. While i couldnt use the cata BT it still followed the same system which was familiar. But having swapped to BT, im loving it.
    in terms of the gear, dont reforge parry; its just not worth it. I am finding the Mastery>hit>exp>haste>avoidance>crit model to be great. and running 2-2 is spectacular. The ability to use my ghoul for pure damage and still be able to death pact whenever i want is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiyomi View Post
    i loved RE early in MoP. While i couldnt use the cata BT it still followed the same system which was familiar. But having swapped to BT, im loving it.
    in terms of the gear, dont reforge parry; its just not worth it. I am finding the Mastery>hit>exp>haste>avoidance>crit model to be great. and running 2-2 is spectacular. The ability to use my ghoul for pure damage and still be able to death pact whenever i want is great.
    Go with DPS 2 and 4 piece. Why? 10 seconds on on 30 second heal isn't worth it. If you're dropping low enough to have to use it, your heals aren't doing their job.

However, using your execute 10% earlier is beyond worth it.

because the mastery is worth it. also making the healer's job easier is the job of the tank. and 10% heal every 20s at no cost, no gcd is amazing for doing that very thing.

I don't think you should let go tanking gem, stamina+20% less PHYSICAL damage is far more important than couple of K'ish DPS.
    I totally agree with haste it increases the uptime of blood shields, hope blizzard bake some haste(or give us baseline haste) into tanking gear because chunk of haste for Blood Tanking totally works.

Quote Originally Posted by Liax View Post
    Go with DPS 2 and 4 piece. Why? 10 seconds on on 30 second heal isn't worth it. If you're dropping low enough to have to use it, your heals aren't doing their job.

However, using your execute 10% earlier is beyond worth it.
    Huge loss in Mastery to not use Blood Tier Helm+Shoulders. Plus Rune Tap only costing a GCD and having a shorter cooldown is better than it requiring a Rune but not generating Runic Power.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Huge loss in Mastery to not use Blood Tier Helm+Shoulders. Plus Rune Tap only costing a GCD and having a shorter cooldown is better than it requiring a Rune but not generating Runic Power.
    Except the dps shoulders have more mastery.... and Blood Runes aren't that useful anyway if you're going for a haste build.

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheLad View Post
    I don't think you should let go tanking gem, stamina+20% less PHYSICAL damage is far more important than couple of K'ish DPS.
    I totally agree with haste it increases the uptime of blood shields, hope blizzard bake some haste(or give us baseline haste) into tanking gear because chunk of haste for Blood Tanking totally works.
    10H healer here, gonna have to disagree with you. Outside of 25H there is literally no point to the legendary tank meta. It's not a "couple K'ish DPS", it's +10%~ for a tank. On most fights all a 20% physical damage reduction proc is going to do is save your healers a few thousand mana here and there randomly, it's not going to make or break a fight like adding 30-40K DPS could.