Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I miss polishing my polearm

Seriously, I really miss not carrying a polearm around or some dual swords. Even if they we're just stat slots and required for wing clip.
    There are just so many cool transmog items lying around which would work perfectly on the old hunters but are simply impossible now.

Seriously, why did they remove this at all? =(

+ 1 to this, and with my Warrior I loved pulling on my bow, feeling the release.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Let me guess, lusty argonian maid took your job ?

Yeah I miss having my Ice Cleaver axes in ICC with my hunter..... good times

the 14 year old in me is laughing his ass off
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

I liked thrusting my polearm deep inside.... my enemies... too. It is unfortunate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember hunters back in TBC... more specifically I remember TK when we killed Al'ar and netherbane dropped. 3-4 hunters were like ooo ooo I want that, that looks cool. But sorry folks, the enhance sham gets it because it's the biggest upgrade to him haha... damn hunters will never take my weapons. This change was manditory, it was just stupid watching hunters take weapons that they didn't need while someone else could have had a major increase in their dps.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

I wish they would just let you somehow mog the item so it shows up on your back again .
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Ignoring all the jokes.

It sucked for me in ICC on my (frost) death knight when hunters won those damn cleavers every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about a minor glyph that adds a cosmetic weapon slot back to our character panel? In that way we can go back to normal without actually having to worry/or cause imbalances.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post
    Ignoring all the jokes.

It sucked for me in ICC on my (frost) death knight when hunters won those damn cleavers every time.
    Your guild used a fucked up loot system, don't you think the hunters got pissed off when the warriors/rogues stole the hunters bows?

Also, your hunters were pretty retarded for wanting cleavers, and by cleavers i suppose its 1handers? 1handers were always shit for hunters, they gave about 86% of the stats a 2hander gave as far as I remember.
    Kiea from Solidarity EU, Tarren Mill.
    Stream (Thursday 21:00 | Sunday 19:45 | Monday 19:45).

Deleted
    Having your ranged weapon on your back instead looks badass imo.

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 08:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post
    Ignoring all the jokes.

I hope that was during PuGs. Everyone knew it was Melee Prio on melee, ranged prio on ranged back then.

I'd rather have other things fixed or sorted out first but wouldn't mind a Minor Glyph or something that Lets us have the visual of Staffs/Polearms Again. Would make me happy :]

you know, we don't really wanna know what you do with your polearm in private
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post

---------- Post added 2013-06-28 at 08:54 PM ----------

I hope that was during PuGs. Everyone knew it was Melee Prio on melee, ranged prio on ranged back then.
    My guild would give hunters equal rolls on melee weapons. Even as a feral druid tank I often lost rolls to hunters during progression, and she was all too eager to roll on them when they dropped. We even had a hunter leave our guild back in ICC because I won the 25 man polearm off Blood Queen.
    Last edited by Harmzuay; 2013-06-29 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmzuay View Post
    My guild would give hunters equal rolls on melee weapons. Even as a feral druid tank I often lost rolls to hunters during progression, and she was all too eager to roll on them when they dropped. We even had a hunter leave our guild back in ICC because I won the 25 man polearm off Blood Queen.
    Good, you probably didn't want players like that anyway lol. And I'm pretty sure the 10man Heroic one was better for all the armor pen it had. Sweet delicious armor pen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

I miss having the big ole stat stick on my back too, but at this point I would just be happy if they would get around to the simple fix to make Crossbows the correct scale when sheathed. Right now they shrink to dinky toys barely visible on your back. They are half the size (possibly smaller) than they are when they are equipped in use. It looks stupid. A shame too since I have some nice crossbows I'd like to use for xmog.

I send a ingame bug in every week or two. More people should so it gets noticed.

Deleted
    On my server during Cata I was the first to get the polearm from Majordomo, the druid was pissed because he got dropped for doing less dps than me and then put it in trade that I had ninja'd it (he Guild quit a couple days later). So many abusive whispers from the servers druid population that night. I was actually a terrible person that night with some of my responses, they all got to see me polishing the polearm as it were.

That's my only polearm related drama though sadly, EPGP has been used in all other situations in which I raided and so no one could really argue. We were just doing extra hour kills on 10 man because past midnight there was never enough to keep going on 25 man.

And I miss being able to play with my wand while I handle a big staff but some things just aren't meant to be.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post

Actually having them on my back is really ugly compared to melee weapons. They don't fit at all.