Mop 7/10

Vanilla: 10/10
    BC: 8/10
    Wrath 9/10
    Cata: 5/10
    MoP: 5/10

vanilla - Did not play
    tbc - 8/10
    wotlk - 10/10 Most fun ive had pvp'ing on my warrior with Wintergrasp and world pvp and i made the most in game friends during wrath, also very nice raids.
    cata - 7/10
    mop - 4/10 Very bad pvp and i dont like the setting.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Vanilla: Na
    tbc: 9/10
    wotlk: 10/10
    cata: 8/10
    mop: 4/10
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla - N/A
    TBC - 5/10
    WotLK - 6.5/10
    Cata - 3.5/10
    MoP - 8/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Vanilla: 6 / 10 (Reached level 60 shortly before BC, could've been a reason.)
    tbc: 8 / 10
    wotlk: 7/ 10
    cataclysm: 5 / 10
    Mists of Pandaria: 10 / 10

Solely based on my experiences on a RP server, never took PvP in consideration.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    TBC 8 Pretty zones, new races fun, good dungeon content
    WotLK 7.33 Points off for the horrible monotony of Dragonblight+ the beginning of the gripe award via Sons of Hodir rep (which can now be done in 3 days)
    Cata 2.66 Spent most of this expac leveling alts, which went way too fast. Disjointed zones, annoying phased new race zones, Skywall criminally underused, poor storytelling (especially with all the major lore that happened in books, but not playably)
    Mists 5 do you like grinding? because you're not gonna be doing much else. Stupid encounters for melee, dreadful and disappointing dungeons, no gear for scenario bosses
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla: 9 / 10
    tbc: 9 / 10
    wotlk: 10 / 10
    cataclysm: 3 / 10
    Mists of Pandaria: 7 / 10
    Hi

Deleted
    TBC 6/10
    WotLK 7/10
    Cata 4/10
    MoP 9/10
    Never had as much fun in Wow as in MoP so it's the clear winner for me here.

TBC: 9/10
    Wrath: 9/10
    Cata: 6/10
    MoP: 8/10

I'd almost say Wrath was 10/10 because of Ulduar and ICC. Those raiders were amazing. The Lich King is my favorite fight still.

10+ Year Old Account
    classic - (didn't start till 2.0; outdoor leveling and classic instances were, as far as I have been able to tell, very similar relative to player power up until the 2.3 changes (there were some outdoor elites made normal in 2.0 iirc), but I never got a lot of the pvp experience or the level 60 dungeons being endgame areas,to say nothing of 40 mans)

TBC - 7/10 great game for a gamer interested in incremental progression. if you didn't have 10% or more of your life to dedicate, you might not get too far, but 99% of players never ran out of PVE content. Many able to do kara were stuck at that point, though (until 2.3 with za). If you wanted to find solo tasks that might take you /played days or more to finish, they existed in abundance. Getting heroic instance groups was a major obstacle if your server wasn't very active. This in my view was a game for serious gamers.

WOTLK - 5/10 across the board nerfing of difficulty of all new content on release, and increase in player power to render older content trivial. I didn't like these changes, as by this point in the game I mostly did stuff solo and found the available solo content trivial. Mid-way through I started leveling characters by solo'ing dungeons while still in xp range of the mobs inside. (I have a few threads on wowhead from this time period).

Once xp for bg's was implemented, I started leveling 2 twinks only via bg xp (no call to arms, no boa's, would turn xp off and run them through dungeons to get gear I wanted)) from level 10 on, and got both to around 40, (about 800 bg's overall), and in the process had more fun than I had ever had in the game. Used engineering on both and found so many fun and useful tools (discombobulator ray, goblin sapper charge, rocket helmet, netcaster, mortars......). In retrospect, I wish I had concentrated on bg's exclusively in the time I had previously put in-game.

Cat - 2/10 I do not like linear questing at all. didn't care for having talent trees locked out once you choose first point, lots of interesting experimentation ended. I did quit playing about 4 months after release due to the huge number of bots in leveling bracket bg's, since that was pretty much my only meaningful activity in-game. blizzard communication over the bg queue bug may have cost them subs, though, from folks tired of sitting in queue for hours.

Panda - (provisional, I havne't played it much) Not rated, I think the theme is terrible for a western high fantasy mmo, but whatever.
    Last edited by Deficineiron; 2013-07-19 at 04:54 PM.
    Authors I have enjoyed enough to mention here: JRR Tolkein, Poul Anderson,Jack Vance, Gene Wolfe, Glen Cook, Brian Stableford, MAR Barker, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, WM Hodgson, Fredrick Brown, Robert SheckleyJohn Steakley, Joe Abercrombie, Robert Silverberg, the norse sagas, CJ Cherryh, PG Wodehouse, Clark Ashton Smith, Alastair Reynolds, Cordwainer Smith, LE Modesitt, L. Sprague de Camp & Fletcher Pratt, Stephen R Donaldon, and Jack L Chalker.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Didn't feel it was as bad as everyone puts it out to be. What really killed ToC for me was doing it 4 times a week and having arguably the worst looking tier sets ever made. The arena/no-trash idea I liked.

I think they need to do more 'defend your position' type raids. Mount Hyjal and ToC were a nice change of pace.

Besides, at least in my opinion, ToC is better than every raid in MoP so far excluding ToT.
    I actually thought the Hunter tier set from ToC was one of the best. The worst one was Gronnstalker by far.

TBC started off great with the Karazhan instance and going through the Dark Portal. Once you were through the portal however, it just kept going steadily downhill and for me, winds up in last place.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I still love the rose colored glasses everyone has for Vanilla. It spent a huge portion of it's life completely broken. One viable spec for each class, at best. Horrible lag for any instance that was decently popular. Queues for nearly all the not crap servers.

Vanilla in it's Naxx state just prior to TBC 6/10
    TBC 7/10
    WotLK 9/10
    Cata 8/10
    Mop 8/10

Deleted
    TBC - 8/10
    Wrath - 8/10
    Cata - 5/10
    Pandaria - 7/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla = 7/10
    B/C = 10/10
    LK = 9/10
    Cata = 3/10
    MoP = 7/10

Vanilla = Didn't play
    Burning Crusade = only played a bit near the end, but from what I've seen and what old content of it I've done, 9/10
    Wrath of the Lich King = 10/10
    Cataclysm = 6/10
    MoP = 8/10,

Vanilla - 0/10 (sorry wasnt good enough to drag me away from Everquest)
    TBC - 8/10
    Wrath- 10/10
    Cata - 4/10
    MoP - 6/10

Deleted
    Vanilla - 6/10
    TBC - 6/10
    Wrath - 9/10
    Cata - 5/10
    MoP - 9/10

Deleted
    Vanilla 12/10 from launch till.. um.. about a year before TBC. 6/10 after that (got stale and boring but I played it too much too)
    TBC 8.5/10 It was pretty amazing but I didn't enjoy resilience all that much and there were some other minor flaws too.
    Wrath - 9/10 till Ulduar patch (included) 4/10 after
    Cata - 5/10 it didnt have many obvious flaws but the whole concept and slow updates got boring fast
    MoP - wouldnt be fair to rate it as my view is a bit too biased for several reasons here.