Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Joolanda died last week on a hearthattack. Surely if this didn't happened he would be the first again.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/forum/topic/8783658786

google translated text:
    The Guild LdN unplugged want to take this opportunity to say goodbye to a great man who has gone on Monday in a tragic way by us.

Even if it is difficult for me , but I feel the need to put my grief into words.

I think many knew as Joolanda Achievement hunters and ambitious PvPers . But that's only half the story. Much more should be remembered us behind the man .

For his teammates , he was always a model , both in a playful as well as in human terms . He was able like no other , to go along with his passion for the game the other . Joo always had an open ear for everyone and proved more than once diplomatic skills in dealing with people and in coping with conflicts in the guild. He had a good sense of a loose sentence to defuse dicey affairs and always knew exactly when it was time to strike a more serious tone .

Despite its notoriety Joo met strangers in WoW always with respect and never took himself too seriously . Who had the pleasure to talk with him directly , came around it impossible to find him sympathetic . I can say that I have no one to know in my years of WoW time , which was nearly as popular in the community.

I will miss the raid with you and the hours spent philosophizing about WoW, God and the world.

Thank you for letting me get to know you .

Sorry to hear about Joolanda.

For those that are paying attention, the Proving Grounds achievements disappeared for many players for Healing and Tanking. Apparently, that didn't sit too well with Lulleh, and he went and REDID all the Healing and Tanking Proving Grounds. This was just in time, as another player is just a few Timeless Isle Big Bag items away from being the second to full achievements, one Xhanon of Vanguard on the EU-Kazzak server. Just in time for the holiday achievement, and then there will just be the two as yet unobtainable PVP for next season ones.